• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • turkeykiller

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    lafayette
    I'm an associate at Subaru of Indiana Automotive or SIA. I've worked in the body shop for the last 18 yrs. Not my dream job but I raised a family and put my wife through collage.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Lotus Domino/Notes Administrator. Been doing that since 1992ish. Currently working on web development/design stuff. Haven't had any formal classes with this but trying to find some. I don't need a degree or certificate. Just need to learn how to do it properly in order to make more money. Currently own my own company. It's just me and Scutter if/when I need him. Worked for Siemens for 10 years until we were laid off due to our client contracting with an India company.

mrw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    People still use Notes? Lotus was one of my favorite companies. To this day I still prefer 1-2-3 and Ami Pro to anything MS has put out.

Episcopus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    Northwest Indiana

hoosiertriangle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2008
    Avon, IN
    When I graduated from Purdue in 2005, I moved to Florida and designed power plants as a mechanical engineer for two years at Siemens Power Generation. I then moved back to Indiana in June 2007 to go to law school. I worked for a short while at Siemens Building Technology here in Indianapolis designing building control systems. In January 20008, I started working full time for a large law firm here in Indianapolis in the Intellectual Property group doing patent law. I'll graduate from law school sometime in 2010.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    People still use Notes? Lotus was one of my favorite companies. To this day I still prefer 1-2-3 and Ami Pro to anything MS has put out.
    Well, it's not huge around here which is why I'm also trying to get into something else. But yes, big corporations still use it. It's an awesome product if you need something other than email. If you just want email then it's overkill. Of course, I wouldn't tell someone not to buy it. I can always find a good use for a company. Lilly is the only huge company around here that I know of that uses it. Roche was using it too a few years ago. Don't know if they are still using it or not. They wanted me for contract work at that time but I was working for Siemens and didn't want to give up a good job for something that might not work out.

munky_3434

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    Brazil, IN
    correctional officer...federal prison in terre haute. basically turn keys, tell grown men no. 9 years air national guard,security forces. (basically a mall cop)

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Job? I don't got no stinking job!

I'm retired after working for the City of Indpls for 40 years. The first 26 were on IPD. After retiring in 1993, I went back to work for IPD as a civilian employee. Spent 3 years as a supervisor in communications (AKA 911) then 9 years in Crime Analysis. My last 2 years were at Marion County Emergency Management. Retired from there last September. Currently, I sleep late, read the newspaper, and generally try to be idle. Getting pretty danged good at it, too! :D

ryanmercer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    I'm a Senior ECO Import Agent for FedEx Trade Networks... I clear international freight through customs... file the paperwork and all that jazz.

kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    I am trying to save up the money to switch my home theater setup over to Klipsch.

Yeah, me too. :)

OK, so technically I have a system (one of the cheapest we make), but my receiver is blown (darn kids), so it hasn't been set up for over a year.

When your hobby becomes your work, it's not so much a hobby anymore.

Episcopus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    Northwest Indiana
    Yeah, me too. :)

OK, so technically I have a system (one of the cheapest we make), but my receiver is blown (darn kids), so it hasn't been set up for over a year.

When your hobby becomes your work, it's not so much a hobby anymore.

I would love to have this one: THX Ultra 2--- Home Theater System
    Maybe someday.

I am working on starting with this one: RF-10 Home Theater--- Home Theater System,Klipsch Reference Series
    A whole lot more attainable at this point.

All I have at this point is a Marantz receiver that I got a couple months ago and speakers from a Samsung theater-in-a-box that I bought about 4 years ago.

joker7037

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    It says "Tool Management" on the door. I set and deliver tooling to the machining lines on third shift at Cummins HDM (formerly CEP).

Chris

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I work for a branch of the government which shall remain unsaid. :)

But as part of my job, I get to blow bubbles. Seriously.

-J-

epsylum

What's going on up here?
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Drafter and have (will have after this semester) a degree in Mechanical Design. I am thinking about transferring and getting a degree in engineering next.

Hiram2005

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Plains of Hamilton County
    I'm retired after working for the City of Indpls for 40 years. The first 26 were on IPD. After retiring in 1993, I went back to work for IPD as a civilian employee. Spent 3 years as a supervisor in communications (AKA 911) then 9 years in Crime Analysis. My last 2 years were at Marion County Emergency Management. Retired from there last September. Currently, I sleep late, read the newspaper, and generally try to be idle. Getting pretty danged good at it, too! :D
    I assume you know Hokie? Good friend of mine. Oh and my profession is Highway Technician for state of Indiana for 30 years.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom