• ...and so much more!
  • AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    136   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    OK, I suppose I could mention that I was a stripper for 18 years...
    In a printshop...
    Not quite what it sounds like, but it's made for some good conversation starters.

My wife was the breeding manager for Wayne Newton for a time....not quite what it sounds like either :) It was also a good conversation starter

Nathan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Wabash, Indiana
    I'm a certified, full time automotive service technician working out of rochester at a gm dealer. the wife works full time at a day care where we live, in wabash

gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    I'm the Product Marketing Manager for a computer firm in Northern Indiana. So I guess that I'm a bit, bytes and bullets kind of guy.

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    Add another techie to the list. Until this month, I was a support engineer/web developer for a MAJOR computer manufacturer. Now, after a lateral type move, I'm a program manager for the same company. Unless there's a project, I surf the net.

If I were to get laid off, the computer industry and/or working with computers in IT would be the absolute lowest on my list of jobs. I'd rather follow Mike Rowe around and do all the ****** jobs that he does week after week without a TV show than try to find a new job in the tech sector.

deer hunter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    I am currently the sales manager for a local company that works for major oil companies as well as mom and pop stores. We are in the fuel tank cleaning business. I just recently retired after serving 28 years in law enforcement.

Mrs. Hoppes

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    New Goshen
    I'm a homebirthing, homeschooling, breastfeeding, babywearing, co-sleeping, non-vaxing, farming wife and mother.

Ok, so we're done having children and all the children are weaned, but I am still a homebirthing and breastfeeding advocate.

However, we still have little ones that creep into our bed at night and I still use babycarriers.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I'm a homebirthing, homeschooling, breastfeeding, babywearing, co-sleeping, non-vaxing, farming wife and mother.

Ok, so we're done having children and all the children are weaned, but I am still a homebirthing and breastfeeding advocate.

However, we still have little ones that creep into our bed at night and I still use babycarriers.

homebirthing?

Mrs. Hoppes

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    New Goshen
    I'm a homebirth mom x2. Bethany and Hannah were both homebirths. No hospitalization. It's in their medical records that they were homebirths.

When I asked our doctor about when he would like to see Hannah after her birth (I fired the one we had after Bethany was born) he asked me about the homebirth and what happens.

I filled him in.

I go into labor. I call the midwife. The midwife comes, I have the baby. She stays a few hours. Comes back a few days later for the newborn exam, PKU test, and to examine me. I go to her for the 6 week post-partum check-up.

His response?
    "In that case, I don't need to see her until her 2 week check-up unless something comes up before then."

truckie166

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    im a chef and a paid on call firefighter soon to be emt. I think the nwi pipefitter union has a helmet to hard hat program if u want to check it out

Top Bottom