• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    My favorite gun movie is the last Rambo where he is in Burma. In the last few scenes where Rambo gets on that 50 calibre or a weapon of similar size and literally chops the bad guys in half or blows off limbs and makes a patrol boat into a floating piece of Swiss cheese I get goose bumps. I run the DVD in slow motion and it still looks to be realistic even though I have never seen such action. I also liked the mercenary sniper selecting his shots a little better. I really liked it when the pacifist missionary doctor realized that he needed to bust in the bad guy's head with a rock or else he would be killed. I hope they make at least one more Rambo movie about his small town in Arizona where a bunch of bad guys try to take over the town and take Rambo's daddy hostage and Rambo has to go to the local army/navy surplus store (like Arnold did) to pick up what he needed to save the day.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    That scene is probably the best and most brutal war scene from any movie ever. My personal fav from Rambo was where he took out the pirates trying to kidnap Julie Benz. If you count the shots I believe it was 8. Perfectly believable for a 1911 too.

jffyg

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2011
    Hamilton
    You guys are killing me....what about OPEN RANGE! The gun fight at the end of Open Range is an instant classic. Now that I am thinking about it how about the gun battle at the end of Unforgiven. 3-10 was good too. Maybe the Three Amigos gun battle? That damned El Guapo! Spelling is my El Guapo.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    It was mentioned earlier. That is the movie that got me to start liking Kevin Costner movies again.

An honorable mention to this thread would be Mr. Brooks. Putting a ziplock baggie over your suppressed pistol to catch the brass is a great idea... err, well good plot point:D

762Mike

Marksman
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    We were soldiers is worth watching, I enjoyed it. If you pay attention, in some scenes the enemy is charging forward with AK47 on safe setting. :) (not all scenes, just some). Red Dawn was pretty good too, although already mentioned.

jffyg

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2011
    Hamilton
    It was mentioned earlier. That is the movie that got me to start liking Kevin Costner movies again.

An honorable mention to this thread would be Mr. Brooks. Putting a ziplock baggie over your suppressed pistol to catch the brass is a great idea... err, well good plot point:D

Nice recovery there....very smooth LOL

Saiga223

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Replacement Killers
    Ronin
    Payback
    The Corruptor
    The Big hit
    Max Payne
    The Mechanic
    & Snatch

Just to name a few...

Last edited:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    For heavy weapons, you have to like 'Thunderbold and Lightfoot' with Clint Eastwood and Jeff Bridges. They use a 20mm to crack a vault.

Top Bottom