• Which one would be your first choice?

• Total voters

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Whatever I could get my hands on at the time. Right now that would be my 1991a1 compact in a shoulder rig with 6 spare mags, the mossy and the golani sporter wit all 9 mags loaded. Spare ammo in a back pack ready to roll.

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    20120128_110115.jpg

PS90 with a Gemtech G5 can and a Surefire Millilium light. Small enough to fit in a backpack, holds 50 rounds at a time (by design, no need for clunky drum mags), has about as much recoil as a 22, breaks down into 4 parts for cleaning, and I have a LOT of ammo stock piled since I saw it on stargate years ago and decided I wanted one :D

That gun has been beaten and abused for 2 years now, and still looks factory new...

Bonez87

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    Clinton, IN
    20120128_110115.jpg

PS90 with a Gemtech G5 can and a Surefire Millilium light. Small enough to fit in a backpack, holds 50 rounds at a time (by design, no need for clunky drum mags), has about as much recoil as a 22, breaks down into 4 parts for cleaning, and I have a LOT of ammo stock piled since I saw it on stargate years ago and decided I wanted one :D

That gun has been beaten and abused for 2 years now, and still looks factory new...

Very Nice Weapon you have there!! :rockwoot:

70worm

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    Pendleton
    I would think an AK would be the best gun. The most reliable gun in the world, more than enough power to kill any size human and most animal deer sized and smaller, endless ammo and parts, used all over the world.

birdwing

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Lowell
    I would definitely have my Stag ar and my m&p 40 with me. But I wouldn't leave my CVA optima behind. The ability to cast simple bullets and pillage powder would be a big plus.

Top Bottom