• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chrstian_indy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    Title says it all. You don't have to give specific details as to the whereabouts. Just the: I choose this BOL because:

Is it a wilderness BOL, what is waiting for you there, how far is it, what resources does it have, etc, etc.

Have fun with it.

Sailor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    2 separate locations, in the opposite direction.

Both are rural. Both are within a few hours. Both have an abundance of natural resources. Whats waiting, fully stocked locations and friends, or family.

With a phone call I can have cash, weapons, food, clothes and a place to rack in 5 other locations in the tri-state area.

nawainwright

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    New Hampshire
    If I told, I'd have to kill you?

Your mom's house?

Mall ninja hideout?

idk

Hopefully the house I'm buying will be sufficient. Just outside town, miles from a major highway, long acre with wooded abutment. Why bug out, when you can bug in?

chrstian_indy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    2 separate locations, in the opposite direction.

Both are rural. Both are within a few hours. Both have an abundance of natural resources. Whats waiting, fully stocked locations and friends, or family.

With a phone call I can have cash, weapons, food, clothes and a place to rack in 5 other locations in the tri-state area.

can you say :chuck:
    lol, that is very impressive.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I found a sweet bunker-like structure at an old sugarbeet processing factory that's been closed for decades.

It has these overgrown valleys of concrete going every which way and a few very tall buildings in the area that would make great lookouts.

Kase

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Crawfordsville
    A good friends house about 2 miles SE of me. Its in a very rural area, and it where our close group are all going if an emergency ever happens.

chrstian_indy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    i've got nothing! something i've been thinkin about but havent come up with any where yet

jake

You and me buddy. :dunno:

My plan is:
    1. Have Ron Paul or any other republican who isn't bought and paid for, to be the new president.
    Why- It would buy me a few yrs (4-8), to graduate, buy me an RV & go work with my dad in construction.
    2. Save as much money as possible and buy me a large acre piece of land.
    3. Move to Texas and settle down
    4. Start building a house on my farm and start buying farm animals.

If Obama gets elected again......well, i'm done for :abused:

or win the lottery, which would then put in a great spot :D

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    The train depot in Beech Grove looks pretty secure with all the barbed wire surrounding it and everything.

Might need a blue helmet to blend in, however.:shady:

justjoe

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2011
    gun counter at walmart
    when in trouble, when in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout. Wait for the federal government to come help me.Will assess situation, may bug in. If out have a five room cabin on river, good water, good friends, supplies and ability to block only access road in both directions. Will hunker down and wait it out.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    the only thing i got going for me is i live in a small town, and the house is brick and the windows are kinda high up, not impossible to get in, but a fat guy isnt going to get in (dont ask me how i know this). i really dont have any friends that are even interested in prepping, or actually have guns and ammo. if they do have a gun and they get ammo they shoot it up as soon as they get it. trying to find some folks but ......

jake

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    You and me buddy. :dunno:

My plan is:
    1. Have Ron Paul or any other republican who isn't bought and paid for, to be the new president.
    Why- It would buy me a few yrs (4-8), to graduate, buy me an RV & go work with my dad in construction.
    2. Save as much money as possible and buy me a large acre piece of land.
    3. Move to Texas and settle down
    4. Start building a house on my farm and start buying farm animals.

If Obama gets elected again......well, i'm done for :abused:

or win the lottery, which would then put in a great spot :D

yea the lottery! its sad when your in the situation financially that the lottery is your best hope! hopefully something will change for us soon!

jake

Kedric

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Grant Co.
    Read an article about a homeles guy who walked into a bank, flashed a pocketknife at a teller, stole the money, then sat outside on the curb with the knife about 4 feet away from him and just waited to be arrested. He just wanted a place to stay that would feed him and put a roof over his head before winter hit. I bet we start seeing more of this type of behavior as well.

Personally, a good solid BoL is the weak spot in my preps currently. I have water, food, various and sundry supplies stockpiled. But the place I reside is a dump and all but indefensible and not a place I wish to remain anyways.

Currently it's Bug In and Pray for me, but not real happy about it. ....dang 30+% local unemployment rate....:xmad::abused:

Falkin88

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    If I have to bug out I have my parents' farm and also an even larger farm belonging to my uncle or a smaller farm belonging to my grandpa in Northern Indiana. If for some reason those locations are compromised I'll have to either try for my families cabin in Alabama or my brother's house in Florida.

Top Bottom