• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ripper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 15, 2012
    Earth
    No you didnt!!! You said rad the rules. Way to explain to a new person what has happened or ill happen. Great job! You earned another post!

1345483675906_1403261.png

Wow, going after the forum and mods isn't going to help. Take a breath and let's all start over.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    No you didnt!!! You said rad the rules. Way to explain to a new person what has happened or ill happen. Great job! You earned another post!

This is an exact quote:

"I would invite you to read our FAQ about posting ads in the classifieds. INGO is not a classifieds site and we provide all the necessary information for anyone to find. We do not hide the ball, so to say, but ask that everyone adheres to the standard that has been set.

At the top of every classifieds section you will find this post, which provides another opportunity for members to read the rules."

We place the rules on the board to prevent having to reply to these kinds of PMs all day long. No, it's not necessarily a bother, but a more expeditious process for everyone.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Reality, I don't appreciate the tone of this thread you started or your PMs. Take 7 days off to figure out if you would like to be a part of the INGO community. Your site supporter has just been refunded and that is not going to be an option going forward. Thanks!

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Reality, I don't appreciate the tone of this thread you started or your PMs. Take 7 days off to figure out if you would like to be a part of the INGO community. Your site supporter has just been refunded and that is not going to be an option going forward. Thanks!

:yesway:

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Don't know exactly what Que sent you, but unlike entering something into a computer that works as soon as you hit enter, when you become a site supporter it takes a little while, sometimes more than a little while to go through the system.

If you have something to sell that can't wait a little while, sorry about that, but have patience, life is too short to hold grudges over having to wait a few minutes.

After reading what Fenway posted while I was typing this, never mind.....

I have to learn how to type faster. There were almost 10 post between when I started typing and hit save.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    But I'd guess if your buddies said they spent all their time "playing reindeer games" with mods, they were most likely dodging around making one line posts, fervently trying to get to 50 before they were caught deliberately trying to circumvent the rules. And if that's the case, they are owed no apology.

No surely that's not it. I'm guessing the Mods were being mean evil JBTs on power trips and looking to crush their souls with no provocation whatsoever.

Or maybe you're right. :dunno:

:D;)

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    As someone new to the site, this thread has REALLY proven interesting. I've experienced some of it myself. Sometimes you have to listen to your gut...

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    LANshark, I hope you don't mean that in a negative way. This truly is a great community and we welcome everyone. I've been here since 2010 and we very rarely get something this out in the open. Usually, someone's a jerk and the mods ban them. This time someone was trying to get around the 50 post rule and decided to throw a fit about it. As long as you follow the rules, you'll be okay. I speak from experience. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom