This is my "tacticool" shotgun.
    Saig12RDP_002.jpg

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Mine is on the way to being finished. I wouldn't call it tacticool, though. It'll be a purpose-built tool that I hope to run the living crap out of as soon as Louis Awerbuck shows me how to use it.

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    Don't know about tactic cool but I LOVE my Mossberg SPX!, Perfect sights, handles perfect, no recoil, shoots as fast as I can pull the trigger. There might be cooler looking guns out there but I sure like this one.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Hobart
    Nice bouncerclub... I am going to do that to my new 870... Except the top saddle. I'll have the front grip, rear grip, and the tactical light with heat guards... Looks good...

VUPDblue

Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    You're flat-out wrong.

That's from an A1, I highly doubt he owns one. The A2s are strictly 3 round burst. Spray and pray...

My avatar is MY gun. It is a Sendra M16. The extra pin that was referred to is the auto sear pin. A1, A2 etc... have not a thing to do with firecontrol configuration. There are about a hundred or so members here who have seen or used my M16 first-hand, so erase all doubt in your mind that I actually own one.;)

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Hobart
    My avatar is MY gun. It is a Sendra M16. The extra pin that was referred to is the auto sear pin. A1, A2 etc... have not a thing to do with firecontrol configuration. There are about a hundred or so members here who have seen or used my M16 first-hand, so erase all doubt in your mind that I actually own one.;)

I meant a full auto M16A1, those were the vietnam era proto-types. And yes, that's what I was talking about, fire control. I didn't say you couldn't have an M16 (military issued or not) but I can bet its not full auto.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    I meant a full auto M16A1, those were the vietnam era proto-types.

The M-16A1 with the "auto" selector position was general issue until it was officially replaced by the M-16A2 with the "burst" position, beginning in 1985.

but I can bet its not full auto.

You'd lose some money on that bet. :):

Why is it so hard to believe? :dunno: Registered full-auto weapons are completely legal to own in Indiana. I've fired VUPDblue's M-16 on several occasions (see photo above), as well as two others (one a factory Colt, and the other a Frankford Arsenal) owned by different individuals. All were most assuredly capable of full-auto fire (and a helluva lot of fun).

Last edited:

VUPDblue

Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I meant a full auto M16A1, those were the vietnam era proto-types. And yes, that's what I was talking about, fire control. I didn't say you couldn't have an M16 (military issued or not) but I can bet its not full auto.

I am really having a hard time believing that you are in doubt here. Have you not ever visited the ClassIII (NFA) section of this site? Haven't you heard about NFA day? What do I need to do to convince you? You want me to go take a video of the damn thing dumping a mag next to a copy of today's paper, a la "ransome"?

If you really want to make a bet out of this, then I propose the sum of TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS. I just happen to be in need of about that much...

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I highly doubt Dragon Talon's really a marine or expert marksman. I bet he's just a wannabe...

...just kidding Dragon, but how does it feel to have your postings questioned? Just because I can!

Top Bottom