• ...and so much more!
  • What is the Best Thing About INGO?

• Total voters

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I voted other as almost everyone of the choices is why I like this forum. I used Arfcom mostly before and their hometown forums but this gets a lot more traffic for an Indiana board. This is the first forum that I've ever paid to be a member of. First time I ever thought one was worth it.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Membership is free. You paid to be a supporter.:yesway:

And I agree, first one I found to be worth it as well.

Thanks, that's what I meant. After I found out that it was only $11 by paypal, it was a no brainer. I get that much good out of this site in a month.

Once I got into the hometown forum at Arfcom, it opened me up to be able to discuss local issues but unfortunately, there just isn't the volume of posters there. I don't know why it took me so long to find this forum.

kong1911

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Pendleton
    I too chose other. All of the above is what makes this site what it is. The reason I keep coming back is the free exchange of information that is invaluable. Plus the fact that most all the news can be considered local. Great site!!!!!!!! Kong

plumber man

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    other

i voted other,the classifieds are great but so are the few people i have met so far on here.hope to get in some of the meet and greets

jmorgan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    Fishers, Indiana
    So far so good. I have been viewing this forum for over a month and just recently joined. So far I have not been able to find one "Bad" thing about it. Awesome Job to everyone. Keep up the good work.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Well I got a hit on a post I made just 29 minutes ago and it's quater of two in the morning right now. That's the closest thing to open all night I see around here.

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    I gave Family the nod over Camaraderie (Thats a French word after all :D).
    Most families have personalities that differ greatly as well as life experiences and that is what adds to the conversation. I come here more than any other site because of this. It's nice to have a conversation. The world would be oh so boring if we all thought alike on every subject. Good poll Pami. :yesway:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I voted for us all being one big happy family! Sometimes the family from Andy Griffith, some times the family from Texas Chainsaw. :p

Seriously, We're one big family and we have done a lot for each other here. Most web forums are just a bunch of random people with similar interests. How many other forums are you on that has regular get-togethers, or rushes to help when one of us has a house fire, or helps one another move, etc, etc, etc... Sure, some of us **** each other off, but no family ever gets along 100%!

I would also have voted for the Classifieds since you can't find anything else like it. The mods who keep this place withstandable when arguements break out. The funny picture thread since its not getting love! And the Show and Tell Thread since it's not listed because we all get to show off and people can take a look about a possible future purchase before going to the store to fondle it!

:rockwoot:

:patriot:

:buddies:

Top Bottom