• ...and so much more!
  • PappyD

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 24, 2008
    Westfield
    Old Remington Model 31 12 gauge pump

My dad bought it for his dad as a Xmas present right after WW2.

When I look at it ( and use it!) I think of the time Grandpa shot 3 gray squirrels out of one tree in about 5 seconds. I must have been 8 or 9 years old. I was right next to him.

"Raining squirrels" that morning.

eraserhead

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2015
    Northeast Corner
    Hands down, my MPA971 because reloading becomes a thing of the past. However, when I learned what barrel markings to look for in a Mosin Nagant (Hint - the one which shows it was zeroed in at assembly and tested for accuracy) I may have to say my Mosin Nagant Carbine.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    K Frame Smith and Wesson .22's...I have a K 22 Outdoorsman from the 1930's and from every decade since, in both the 4 inch barrel "Combat Masterpiece" and the 6 inch "Masterpiece" configuration....

I love them very much...They are beautiful, elegant, accurate, reliable and classy....

From top to bottom.....A 1947 transition K 22 Masterpiece, a ca 1974 Model 17-3 with some stag and my beater birth year Model 18-2 with before I aged the grips and after....

Last edited:

LCSOSgt11

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    LaPorte, IN
    As a personal defense weapon, of course the 1911 in .45 ACP. I carry a full size 1911 on duty, a Colt Officer's Model for off duty. My favorite hunting weapons are a Steyr Scout Rifle in .308, and for bird hunting, the Benelli Super Black Eagle II.

Psode27

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Rochester
    I like AR's and stuff, however, my Romanian PSL pretty much always makes it to the range with me. It always gets attention, its uniqye, goes bang every time, and is a pleasure to shoot. While probably not my go to when the world goes to hell ( kinda long and for its size, weight, and length, its not accurate enough), it'll still go to the range probably every trip.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Combination of 1911A1, Marlin .45 ACP Camp rifle and Bond Arms Back-up .45 ACP.

Top Bottom