• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tyler_durden

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    Westfield
    Glock 19. It fires every time. Two handed. One handed. From the hip. Between the legs. Behind the back. Upside down. Sideways. I think it actually prefers being fired sideways.

calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side
    This week it is the FN Hi-Power, last week it was the 1911..................... again, next week, who knows. And that's what keeps it so exciting!

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Brainardland
    My favorite has always been the Colt Single Action Army, in .45 Colt, and for many years I carried a pair of them as my defense guns.

However, those little sights have been getting smaller and smaller as the years have crept up on me and I've had to face the reality that they've simply become too much of a liability for me to continue to carry them as fighting guns. They're reserved now for Cowboy Action.

My social guns are now a pair of "N" frame Smiths, a Model 1950 Military & Police .45ACP/.45 Auto Rim and a Model 29.

hrearden

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Thats seriously a really though question that Im not sure if I can answer. My fav for coolness factor is definitely a Smith and Wesson model 29-2 in standard form with a 4" barrel. (8 3/8 a close second).

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    right now

I have a favorite every month it seems, The favorite of the month just happens to be 2

1. Romanian PSL in x54R
    I STILLLLL love this friggn thing, super fun to shoot, accurate, and cheap to feed.
    WAIT!!!! I think its hungry:D
    picture.php

2. My newest Glock, a 19 in 3rd with 2 factory rds down the hole, gotta take this out Saturday.:rockwoot:Already has some niiiiice holster wear:draw:
    IMAG0298.jpg

Top Bottom