DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Hard no.

If you can't get your act together in 5 generations, you don't deserve a nickel.

Agreed. I have always said that if it can be proven that one of my ancestors owned a slave (they didn't, since they came to America after the Civil War) then I would cut a check to the slave(s) that my family owned. Since they'd be at least 160+ years old, I think it's pretty safe to assume I won't be opening my checkbook anytime soon.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    What adults are standing up to put a stop to it? What party do the mayors and governors who aren’t standing up to it belong to?

This subject came up at work last week and I asked what they would think of a mayor if he went full RJ Daley on the BLM/Antifa people. Got some interesting answers.

erasure

komm süßer tod
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2020
    merrrerrrmrerrerverre
    Hard no.

If you can't get your act together in 5 generations, you don't deserve a nickel.

Not to worry, citizen! Beginning in 2021, reparations calculations will be made a part of every citizen's annual tax calculation. It's so easy and convenient! Wow! You can rest easy knowing you've done your part to erase our nation's shameful history of systemic race discrimination!

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    And just think of all those mortgages going delinquent that the upper middle class (Marx's definition) was suckered into. Why we could end class stratification and have social justice with housing in no time at all.
    Oh and say, whatever really did happen with all those mortgage backed securities?:scared:

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    This subject came up at work last week and I asked what they would think of a mayor if he went full RJ Daley on the BLM/Antifa people. Got some interesting answers.

...and those interesting answers were? I would like to know what others are hearing from the wider citizenry, outside our own echo chamber.

My wife appears to have shifted her position quite a bit since the rioting, looting, and arson. That and the behavior one of our local police have been treated too, appears to have shifted some of her views to a more conservative arena.

asevans

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    If they start some kind of reparation bull&$). We the people need to stop paying taxes. Claim 9 on your weekly withholdings. Of course we all would have to do it. Good luck with that.
    AA

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    ...and those interesting answers were? I would like to know what others are hearing from the wider citizenry, outside our own echo chamber.

My wife appears to have shifted her position quite a bit since the rioting, looting, and arson. That and the behavior one of our local police have been treated too, appears to have shifted some of her views to a more conservative arena.

From the factory floor most answers were "that's what they deserve" or worse. A few thought that beatings would only engender sympathy for those causes. What surprised me the most is how many young folks had never heard of RJ Daley or the 68 democratic convention.

I was temped to turn around as I walked away to see if smart phones were produced, but I didn't want to embarrass anyone.:)

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    From the factory floor most answers were "that's what they deserve" or worse. A few thought that beatings would only engender sympathy for those causes. What surprised me the most is how many young folks had never heard of RJ Daley or the 68 democratic convention.

I was temped to turn around as I walked away to see if smart phones were produced, but I didn't want to embarrass anyone.:)

I'd be happy to see that there were those who actually followed up and read a little about 68.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Meanwhile, back in Portland....

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kO-aQr7eFkY[/video]

I wonder how much longer it is going to be until these jackasses come across somebody that has had enough of their crap and lays them out.

BTW, contains language that is NSFW, but its blm so it is to be expected.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I still say we need to start beat downs. These kids will go back to their basements and stay there.

Can't have that as long as people keep voting democrats into office.

It's not my fault, nor anyone else on the right's fault that democrats value these people more than decent law abiding folks.
    It's their voter's fault for not holding them accountable by not voting for them when they propose insane things like this.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Today I found that Susan Rosenberg is on the board of directors for Thousand Currents, an organization providing fundraising and fiscal sponsorship for black lives matters.

Who is Susan Rosenberg?

Do a little homework and find out.

black lives matters is nothing other than a heap of Marxist fecal matter.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Today I found that Susan Rosenberg is on the board of directors for Thousand Currents, an organization providing fundraising and fiscal sponsorship for black lives matters.

Who is Susan Rosenberg?

Well she sounds lovely... :rolleyes:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Rosenberg

"Susan Lisa Rosenberg (born 5 October 1955)[SUP][1][/SUP] is an American activist, writer, and advocate for social justice and prisoners' rights. From the late 1970s into the mid-1980s, Rosenberg was active in the far-left revolutionary terrorist May 19th Communist Organization ("M19CO"), which according to a contemporaneous FBI report "openly advocate[d] the overthrow of the U.S. Government through armed struggle and the use of violence".[SUP][2][/SUP] M19CO provided support to an offshoot of the Black Liberation Army, including in armored truck robberies, and later engaged in bombings of government buildings.[SUP][3]"

[/SUP]

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Can't have that as long as people keep voting democrats into office.

It's not my fault, nor anyone else on the right's fault that democrats value these people more than decent law abiding folks.
    It's their voter's fault for not holding them accountable by not voting for them when they propose insane things like this.

You think republican mommies don't raise "special snowflakes"? It's a generational thing. Starting at least two generations back. If you weren't a boomer, they are likely your generation and your mommie bunch.

larcat

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2020
    NWI
    Someone's using 990s for counting sheep. Problem, it deadends at thousand currents and I wanna know where the half billion or so has gone :)

Who is Susan Rosenberg?

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Well cheese and crackers why couldn't Biden have picked Roseanne Barr and made this September fun?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    You think republican mommies don't raise "special snowflakes"? It's a generational thing. Starting at least two generations back. If you weren't a boomer, they are likely your generation and your mommie bunch.

Sure they did.
    The problem is, the vote blue no matter who mindset meant that the party only needed to pander to these special snowflakes, they already had the vote of the party diehards.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom