• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nicajack

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    Miami County
    I've heard figures of from 30 million to 90 million gun owners in Amerika. Apparently nobody knows. And that is how it should be! If it comes to attrition, we certainly win!

gunsisgood

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 19, 2010
    Maine
    Remember, our military (& the blue hats, which will come if we get to that point) have had years of experience looking for weapons, and know how to find them.

Nope,
    Robots, the technology has been perfected in iraq and afganistan,
    obummer is chompin at the bit to use it.:(

Last edited:

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    picture.php

Disguise them as lamps.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    **** them. I am old and have little to lose at this point. As the hombre in Desperado said, "Let's play..."

I have little interest in the distorted, unnatural reality they are attempting to create.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    **** them. I am old and have little to lose at this point. As the hombre in Desperado said, "Let's play..."

I have little interest in the distorted, unnatural reality they are attempting to create.

And you will not be alone.

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    First, if you want to relocate, where do you go?

Second, if they (whoever they are) thinks you have guns or even had any, they will tear your house down looking for them. I sold them or I lost them, will not be an acceptable answer.

Remember, our military (& the blue hats, which will come if we get to that point) have had years of experience looking for weapons, and know how to find them.

Would people be willing to give up their guns, I hope not. I'm 59 y/o, and have already told my family that that is 'my line in the sand' (and if it comes to that, hopefully I hold to it).

ATM, good point, so raise it to 76%. But depending on the state votes, you could get 3/4 with 70% (minor point).

Switzwerland. Land of hot chocolate, hot chicks, and shootin stuff.

Most people will turn their guns in if someone knocks on the door and asks for them. Many more will if they point a gun at the head of someone they know while asking.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    I came into this world screaming, kicking and covered in another's blood.

I have no problem going out of this world the same way.

squirrelhntr

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 10, 2010
    n.w. indiana
    I would imagine based on history. If, I doubt we ever will be but, IF we are ever disarmed life would'nt be worth living anyway. IMO
    " comeon if your comin".

Last edited:

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    I am just going to say, all this posturing and.. kicking and screaming in someone elses blood stuff is pretty easy to say, sitting on a laptop in your living room.

Just sayin.

This is all theory and chest thumping till the rubber REALLY hits the road and they are knockin on your door.

It seems rather academic.

If we took OTHER countries as a indicator... the vast majority of people just gave em up.

:dunno:

squirrelhntr

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 10, 2010
    n.w. indiana
    I am just going to say, all this posturing and.. kicking and screaming in someone elses blood stuff is pretty easy to say, sitting on a laptop in your living room.

Just sayin.

This is all theory and chest thumping till the rubber REALLY hits the road and they are knockin on your door.

It seems rather academic.

If we took OTHER countries as a indicator... the vast majority of people just gave em up.

:dunno:

The vast majority of people were'nt Freedom loving Americans.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Using an iPhone, not a laptop. :D

I've heard that point of view before. Sure it is valid with a subset of the population...no doubt about that.

It presumes one is sitting in their living room waiting for the knock. More worrisome to me, is the presumption of defeat. If the Afghans can hold out, how much more likely is the success of a more educated, trained and equally motivated population?

I'm not a hero, a ninja wanna be or even a veteran, but I was born free and have no interest in not being free.

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace
    The vast majority of people were'nt Freedom loving Americans.

You're assuming most American's are freedom loving. I don't know if I believe that anymore.

IMO if things get bad enough for "them" to knock on your door demanding you turn over your firearms, people will turn them over or "they" will simply drop you where you stand. A few "from my cold dead hands" will not deter them. As a matter of fact I'll wager some of the thugs with badges would relish the chance.

:twocents:

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Whoever knocks on my door better pray they are decked out in NBC gear.

I'll give them a crop dusting they won't soon forget. ;)

Top Bottom