• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fro65

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    South of Ft. Wayne
    In January, I saw a pair of coyotes in my field behind my house. I had just finished putting a new Gissele trigger in my service rifle and thought 'what the heck'. I grabbed a few of my match loads and put my 300 yard dope on the sight. I stepped outside and took my best offhand position and squeezed off on the big male. He dropped right there. The female trotted off a way then came back to see why he wasn't following. BIG MISTAKE!:D

Shudder

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   1
    Dec 25, 2012
    I haven't killed anything with mine because killing animals (especially when not necessary for your survival) is disgusting and weak, and getting excited or bragging about it makes you pathetic.

dtkw

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2009
    Bloomington
    I have killed nothing with mine, but with the one I was issued I believed I have killed quite a few Taliban members in the sand box.

pwoller

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I haven't killed anything with mine because killing animals (especially when not necessary for your survival) is disgusting and weak, and getting excited or bragging about it makes you pathetic.

Your in the wrong place with an attitude like that. Let me guess you just joined to sell some over priced ammo or guns...

Only good yote is a dead yote!

Shudder

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   1
    Dec 25, 2012
    Nope. I actually just like guns (ARs in particular). I just get sick of people who think killing animals for sport is manly or cool. You can like guns and still not buy into the whole macho animal killing bull****.

pwoller

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Nope. I actually just like guns (ARs in particular). I just get sick of people who think killing animals for sport is manly or cool. You can like guns and still not buy into the whole macho animal killing bull****.

I don't need to duck hunt but I do and I use the meat. That makes me a macho animal killer? Are you sure your not a closet liberal?

dt420

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 22, 2012
    NW
    I shook up a case of Dr. Thunder, and killed that. I killed a couple bricks, and after that i had to start going through my daughters toys to find something new to kill. She is now down 3 beach balls.

Shudder

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   1
    Dec 25, 2012
    I'm not ashamed to say I'm a "liberal." Ok, enough thread derailing. You guys can go back to talking about all the animals you so bravely killed...

SpaldingPM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013

So does this make me a macho man because i take the life of a pest mole that is destroying the yard i try so hard to maintain and keep beautiful every year? If thats the case then shoot... i'll cancel my gym membership and stop trying to grow a beard!

nova512

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    west side of indy
    i killed a skunk , i dont suggest doing that ,cause when you pass threw the anal nerve gas in a car it goes away fairly fast . when you are in the woods it stays with you.

ParaManAR15

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 1, 2012
    Noblesville
    With 2000 acres to hunt on my friend's farm/ranch we pretty much shot anything that was a nuisance. Coyotes that would go after the calves and chickens, rabbits that would tear up the crops, and skunks because we didn't want to get sprayed.

pwoller

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I'm not ashamed to say I'm a "liberal." Ok, enough thread derailing. You guys can go back to talking about all the animals you so bravely killed...

Oh your an out of the closet Liberal, even better. You should worry about the macho man in DC and less about what we kill.

I like the list of threads you've started. The majority of them in the WTS forum. You must be proud of all that you have added to this club.

jrainw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 20, 2008
    Morgan county
    I love to shoot coyotes, so they don't disturb the turkeys I really like to shoot.
    I've also had the opportunity to kill lots of deer with the AR in .223 and 300 Blackout. Very good results with both.
    I did wound my chronograph but not kill it. Otherwise the AR has done great for me.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest

Shocker............. the truck that delivered your vegan magazine to the hippie store ran over a chipmunk en route.

Like it or not, your living means that animals are dying. Either you do it directly, for food and or sport, or indirectly. Tier 1, 2 or 3, nobody lives without blood on their hands.

If you don't like hunting, or meat, so be it.

Those who truly worship animals and want the least impact from their own existence put the barrel in their mouth and pull the trigger.

Anything less means you don't believe your own BS cause.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Myself and my son have killed several deer with my AR in .458 SOCOM. Never felt pathetic or weak after, mostly just full.:dunno:

jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    Saw a thread like this one and had to ask.....well I've killed some groundhogs. And back in 1980 I was checking my trapline and for some reason took the AR, a mink took off down the creek bank and after a little chase I shot it with the AR and got 32.00 for it. Big buck male.

Numerous groundhogs, they are frequent on my property and dig huge holes. So I return the favor and make some holes of my own.

Several possums, seems they like cat food and then crap in the garage. Big nuisance.

A couple of stray dogs. If they come onto my property and snarl at me, no further discussion is needed. I "snarl" back. (No, not the neighbor's dogs!)

So I guess I'm "pathetic and weak", so be it...

Top Bottom