Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yeah, I just started splitting it on Thursday, its just been too darn hat outside.

It has been to hot to do anything but sweat profusely.

I have changed a lot in the last few weeks. Water barrels, water storage and related things. I now have a great water transfer pump.
    I sold off near half of the gun collection and can now get all of them in one safe. If it is possible I had to many. They just did not get shot as Indiana is not hi-powered rifle friendly. The ammo is in a 2 door Stack on locking gun cabinet and the other matching 2 door cabinet has been grabbed up by the wife for preps and such. It has helped her tremendously space wise. We were literally out of storage space for preps. I am building shelves where the now empty safe is. The safe will be gone today.

fatduk1963

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2010
    Warren IN
    5 cases each-corn ,green beans , mixed vegges , mandran oranges ,pears ,peaches ,fruit coctail. summer clothes on 1/2 price . T.P. 10 six roll packs .5 half gallons of vodka , 5 cans of coffie , all on sale ( everybody says I am so cheep that when I die they will find Diamonds in my rear end . I have been working 70 hrs a week and this month is a 5 friday month !!!!!

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Got the whole family into summer clearing and organization.

Crossed my arms and told the kids to clear out the crap that has built up in the "kids" bedrooms. I gave them the evil eye.

Last check, I can now walk around in each of the rooms with little fear of tripping. I also found some missing gear ( again)

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    5 cases each-corn ,green beans , mixed vegges , mandran oranges ,pears ,peaches ,fruit coctail. summer clothes on 1/2 price . T.P. 10 six roll packs .5 half gallons of vodka , 5 cans of coffie , all on sale ( everybody says I am so cheep that when I die they will find Diamonds in my rear end . I have been working 70 hrs a week and this month is a 5 friday month !!!!!
    You can NEVER have enough toilet paper.
    During the 2008 floods I was stuck in for a few weeks.
    I'll never look at Ramen Noodles the same again and.....I WILL NEVER BE SHORT ON TOILET PAPER AGAIN.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Waiting for some additional bids on replacing my cistern.

I'm redoing my 30 year old gutters on my barns to make sure they will capture as much rainwater as possible.

If all goes as planned, i will have 2,750 sq ft of metal roof to collect rain water.

Last edited:

WETSU

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Retooling my workouts after suffering a nasty ACL/PCL/MCL tear. Back to running 3x a week, biking, hiking, swimming and weights.

This week: Combat conditioning, weights, runs, swim

One session of light sparring, heavy bag, drills

One session of dryfire drills, G19, J frame, AK

Practiced knots

Built a fire in the rain in the woods

Bought some ammo

Bought some rice, beans, gravy mix

Bought a sweet hawk head

Conducted a comms check with fellow prepper.

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    I've assembled half of my first solar panel from loose solar cells, finished up two raised bed planters, trying to find a full time job, so that my part time job will remain my prep/ammo/gun fund.

Did 4 "paid workouts" (Unloading trailers for Lowe's) this week each one lasting at least 3 hours.

planning and figuring out what upgrades still needed for my rifle.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom