Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Pulled out (4) of the long guns that have new glass. Bore sighted at 150 yds. No shots fired, neighbor's love me when I do that. I live in the Burbs. Privacy fence to come soon.

T-Bolt

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2011
    Lafayette
    Bought the last bike for the family, bike parts, car fluids, 5 gallons of bleach, 500 trash bags, and 100lb dried milk.

The more I prep the more I feel I need to prep. It never ends.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    Took apart the metal shelves that I got at an auction so that I can re-arrange the shelves. I will put all the shelves from both on one. (two shelves bolted together with one shelf missing) A couple of the shelves are rusty, but still good enough. (not rusted all the way through)

Each were about 3 feet tall. I got some shelves (no frame) from work that the mechanic threw away and I will use the second set of "legs" for them. They are a bit wider than the ones on the set that I got at auction.

I also bought 3 more gas cans - but unfortunately, did not fill them when the price of gas was cheaper. ($3.69) :(

Picked up a couple more whistles, more "strike anywhere" matches, and some lye soap.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    Bought the last bike for the family, bike parts, car fluids, 5 gallons of bleach, 500 trash bags, and 100lb dried milk.

The more I prep the more I feel I need to prep. It never ends.
    Be careful about storing liquid bleach. It is only good for about 6 months before it turns to a salt/water solution. If storing it, buy the crystals and mix them as needed.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I decided on and planned out a new manageable workout routine that can get me in the shape I need to be. I have no doubt that I can get by on a lot of tasks but I need to be in a lot better condition if I am going to keep myself and my family alive in a crisis.

WETSU

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Spent a week running react to contact, button hooks, and hasty and deliberate ambushes on troops in the open and convoys at Tactical Response's HRCC Direct Action course. Vital knowledge for private citizens to retain in our hands.

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    I've spent a lot of money this week...

To recap from my previous post; I went to the 1500 and bought more pistol and rifle ammo, more pistol mags, some Israeli bandages, a USGI Modular Sleeping System, a Bergans of Normay Tuva 50L pack, and some "$1 bargain box" molle 3 mag AR pouches.

Today I bought more fuel and some more water. Probably going to try and get some more fuel tomorrow if the prices stay about the same.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    I just finished the "shop" shelves. Not all the holes lined up, so I had to "rig" it with some (I don't know what they're called) bands and some other bolts with butterfly nuts. It seems to have worked - it's stable. :D

Now, I have to get it down to the basement. :( (sigh)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I just finished the "shop" shelves. Not all the holes lined up, so I had to "rig" it with some (I don't know what they're called) bands and some other bolts with butterfly nuts. It seems to have worked - it's stable. :D

Now, I have to get it down to the basement. :( (sigh)

Should have built it down there.....................:rolleyes:

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    I picked up another bucket from the bakery dept. of the local grocery. I also picked up a few cheap ($1.oo) do-dads for the garden/yard. (Yeah, I know they probably won't last for more than a season)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom