Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Made some space and filled that space with water. Still need more.
    I am eyeballing some space at the back of the spouses closet. If I am sneaky enough I can pull this off.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Made some space and filled that space with water. Still need more.
    I am eyeballing some space at the back of the spouses closet. If I am sneaky enough I can pull this off.

Encroaching on a woman's closet space? You do like living on the edge.:):

bobjones223

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Noblesville, IN
    Found out all about what the bursa sack in your elbow looks like. 2 weeks ago did a take down. Got a small cut on elbow. Cleaned it up. Triple antibiotic drove the hell on. Saw something that looked like infection so squeezed a little. Out came the bursa sack all swollen to about the size of the end of my thumb. Thought to myself, that's not right so shoved it back in!
    Saw a friend yesterday who's a retired ortho surgeon and he said surgery is needed. Yay.
    Lesson- Wear elbow pads if any chance of cutting of hitting your elbows.

Bob

:puke:

2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.5%
    64   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    Now I has dirt on the mouse. What can I do with this? Hmmmmm......:evilangel:

Seriously though, I need to up my water game. I need to put some 55 gallon drums in the basement.

I set up a small solar unit with marine batteries to make sure we had a way to pump water from our barrels stored in the basement, hand pumps can be a lot of work

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Here is the NRA Member 72 food survival kit offer again. All you pay is the shipping ($14.95). Limit 1 per household.
    Get Your 72-hour Survival Food Kit Before They?re Gone (it?s FREE)

*There are no catches or any thing else. What you read is what actually happens. I ordered this on the last round.

**Just ordered another round. Once you enter your information you're going to have you go through a series of other pages asking you if you want to upgrade. Just scroll to the bottom and keep clicking "no thanks" on a couple pages and then you're done (unless you want to upgrade).

***You do not have to be an NRA member to take advantage of this offer.

Another round of different meals showed up today. Now to put it with the others.
    View attachment 55079

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    The link to order goes to a blank page for me. Does that mean the offer has ended, or it's just so busy it won't load?

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    The link to order goes to a blank page for me. Does that mean the offer has ended, or it's just so busy it won't load?

I put that up a week ago, so they are gone. I'm sure they will make this offer again. This is the 2nd round I capitalized on. If they offer it up again, I will post it.

BuickGS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2015
    Winamac
    Bought a Remington 1400 round .22 pail at Dicks it was 20 % off. Was about 5c around. Found six empty 5 gallon water cooler jugs at the recycling center. Going to exchange those out next chance I get.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Ran a couple drills with guys new to guns from a bible study group we go to. Got them on paper and shooting while moving (slowly, baby steps) and got them communicating.

Ran shotgun during the drills to knock the rust off.

Ran lots of rounds through my daily carry and that went well.

Ran the 1911 just for giggles too and because those guys had never shot one.

Finished the range session in propper form with a shockwave target just to make sure those guys went to bed with happy dreams that night.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Ran a couple drills with guys new to guns from a bible study group we go to. Got them on paper and shooting while moving (slowly, baby steps) and got them communicating.

Ran shotgun during the drills to knock the rust off.

Ran lots of rounds through my daily carry and that went well.

Ran the 1911 just for giggles too and because those guys had never shot one.

Finished the range session in propper form with a shockwave target just to make sure those guys went to bed with happy dreams that night.

Spread the word.....:yesway:

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Spread the word.....:yesway:

Certainly did that day. I had 3 that were supposed to come, but one guy just moved his family and couldn't get away because of trying to get his family situated. I didn't say a word and let the other two guys talk and needless to say I think he'll be there next time no matter what. The bible study was great as well so it was a pretty great day!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    9kteejay
    Top Bottom