• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    And some ******* would call our supervisors after filming us dancing like that, saying we were drunk on duty. So basically damned if we do, damned if we don't. Maybe you should move to Sweden and let us know how it is.
    I'm sure their cops are better than at least one of those around here.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    He's having fun now but I don't think I'd want to pizz him off! I read something a week or so ago the the Swedes are one of the happiest peoples on earth, guess when the population is happy the cops are happy too! ;)

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    *yawn* Looks like the butthurt is permanent in some cases. If you can't handle it, change to a different profession.

I actually enjoy my profession. You know, the whole violating peoples rights, shooting unarmed people, stealing law-abiding citizens' guns and keeping them for myself really makes it all worthwhile. What makes me butthurt is people like you that sit behind a computer talking **** when you more than likely don't have the stones to do the job. If talking **** and posting all the "bad cop" stories makes you feel like more of a man, far be it from me to rain on your parade.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I actually enjoy my profession. You know, the whole violating peoples rights, shooting unarmed people, stealing law-abiding citizens' guns and keeping them for myself really makes it all worthwhile. What makes me butthurt is people like you that sit behind a computer talking **** when you more than likely don't have the stones to do the job. If talking **** and posting all the "bad cop" stories makes you feel like more of a man, far be it from me to rain on your parade.
    I'm sure you do enjoy your profession. As for posting lots about cops...I'd say you're wrong. Check my posts and you'll see that there aren't loads that deal with bad cops. If I really wanted to I could easily post more than half a dozen a day. Shoot, I didn't even even post about the Sean Bell case in NYC where a group of murderous cops killed an innocent, unarmed man and cost the tax payers of NY a cool 7 million last week. Or about the 6 cops in South Bend who destroyed a guys car for no reason. Or any of the other 2-3 dozen "bad cops" story's from just last week.
    I post about many other things and don't post about bad cops all the time, despite the ample fodder out there that would insure a constant state of rage against your profession. Maybe the few I have posted hit a bit close to home for you.

Last edited:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake

So, who pissed in your Cheerios this morning?

BTW, funny video mrjarrell, I got a good laugh.

downzero

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2010

Stones to do the job, huh?

I'll take your job anytime. You'll call me a "politician" or a "defense attorney" when I tell you to follow the constitution and respect people's rights, but then again, my definition of what your job ought to be is far different than your superiors.

It must take some serious stones to show up after the crime is over, rope it off, and record some facts.

ReSSurrected

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2010
    Bloomington

You forgot getting to PIT people and get paid for it. :)

Top Bottom