• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    I was born and raised in Florida, the under toad isn't as bad as the squadrons of mosquitos. For those you need something belt fed and a very high cyclic rate. If you can hear the buzz, it's too late.

in a house full of sick people having a rough day, the OP and this response made my day. in the OP, I took the bait and was reading quite seriously... lol.
    great posts, thanks.

but the real answer isthe matching .454s! .... for portability, of course.

sdunsworth

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    Columbus
    I would personally lean toward the .44 Mags in stainless myself. This would be for ammunition replenishment availability.

Also, I would be less concerned about the under toad than I would be about the Zombies depending on how close to Miami you are planning to be. They've been known to eat faces even after being shot. Of course, headshots will stop them.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Revolvers are a bad choice for zombies. Not enough capacity and slow to reload. So if going to Miami beach the OP needs a 454 in his speedo and an MP5 under the guyabera shirt. Don't forget the tactical flip flops.

remauto1187

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    Stepping Stone
    It isnt the toads you really have to worry about...ITS THE BEACH BUNNIES! They will get you down and empty your wallet before you know it. Ad alcohol to the equation and you will be missing all self respect and wonder where your very soul disappeared to!

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Stay out of the water... Build a bunker out of sand on the beach... Tripod and a 50 cal should keep you safe...

I've built a pretty good fighting position, but stupid private beach rules say no to machineguns. Stupid undertoad lovers, keeping tourists unarmed.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I've built a pretty good fighting position, but stupid private beach rules say no to machineguns. Stupid undertoad lovers, keeping tourists unarmed.

Well since you have the fox hole dug what about hand grenades? Surely they can't ban those. Just hide it in the front (not back) of your speedo.

Dixiejack

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Madison
    If you conceal carry a round butt J frame in the seat of your Speedos, the cops will leave you alone and if you are planning on going to South Beach in Miami Beach don't stick a .454 down the front of your Speedos. You will have more than a squadron of mosquitos following you.

I use to live in Mexico Beach, FL and for those of you who geographically challenged it is in North FL in the Panhandle. I had a lady friend who was a waitress in a seafood shack. One night I went by to pick her up and met 5 of our Canadian brothers leaving. As I walked up to the bar, my lady friend was leaning on the bar waving a $1.00 bill. She ask me if I knew the difference between a canoe and a Canadian. I said no, what? She replied that a canoe will tip.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Well since you have the fox hole dug what about hand grenades? Surely they can't ban those. Just hide it in the front (not back) of your speedo.

Sadly, I didn't bring any hand grenades.

Fighting position/undertoad watch:

2013BeachVacation2047_zps1b2f5591.jpg

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I took the kids to a water park last week. I was shocked to see that I was the buffest guy there. Even my wife agreed with that assessment. I am 38 years old, 5'10", 200 pounds and in the worst shape of my life. It is actually embarressing what we as Americans are doing to ourselves. I actually hit the bow flex last night, maybe I can turn this thing around.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    How about a pair of stainless Desert Eagles in .50. That should solve the slow reload problem. Now, where to put the extra mags?

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    ROFL :lmfao: Only swim where there are waves. A section of beach with no waves between sections with waves = under toads.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Sorry to inject a bit of reality into my own fun vacation thread, but just wanted to give a big thanks to Capt. Bubba of the "Blue Dolphin". My family took a tour with him today and as a courtesy I told him I was armed before boarding his ship and told him if it wasn't ok with him or if there was some Coast Guard regs against it I'd lock it in my trunk. He said, and I quote "We believe in carrying here in Alabama, welcome aboard." He asked if I'd checked reciprocity for my handgun license, I told him I was an LEO so LEOSA let me carry in any state on my badge. We talked guns and the general "you never know what's in people's minds" conversation for a few minutes and that was that.

If you ever find yourself at Orange Beach/Gulf Shores AL area, take the Blue Dolphin tour. Well worth the money, fun for the whole family (great for kids), and Capt. Bubba is a great guy.

Dixiejack

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Madison
    Glad you had an enjoyable vacation, left us with some fun food for thought, and I assume have arrived home safely. Florida is a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there again. :laugh:

Hoosierman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 1, 2013
    Keltec P32 with buffalo bore ammo. That .32 acp buffalo bore is about the equivalent of a .50BMG. Stuff it down the front of your speedo and the ladies will just think you're happy to see them!

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Keltec P32 with buffalo bore ammo. That .32 acp buffalo bore is about the equivalent of a .50BMG. Stuff it down the front of your speedo and the ladies will just think you're happy to see them!

The ladies will be happy to see you with a KelTec in your pants? Real men opt for the 454.

Top Bottom