• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Several sets of 1911 grip screw bushings and screws and a set of blue/black G10 grips.
    Still waiting on the X9 mags I ordered last week from Wilson’s 20% off sale.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I had American Reloading pulled up to make a rather nice order. My wife saw it and gently placed the credit card statement on the keyboard. So as to show her just who was the man of the house, you know -Supreme Leader, I closed out the browser and pulled up a card game.
    Good work, sometimes you have to put your foot down and show them who is boss.

keeph8n

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2011
    Ordered a Scorpion 3+, SB Tactical Brace, Acro P2, 10 pack of the magpul mags for it, and another 1000 rounds of 9mm

Bassat

I shoot Canon, too!
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 30, 2022
    Osceola, Indiana 46561
    I bought a new (additional) safe today. My collection is growing and needs a comfy place to sleep. Along with several thousand rounds of ammunition.
    I finally got my new safe setup. After putting all my ammo in it, there is no room left for any guns. While putting all the ammo in one place, I took the opportunity to organize and count my supply. I have 6130 rounds of various calibers. Anyone think that is excessive?

Bassat

I shoot Canon, too!
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 30, 2022
    Osceola, Indiana 46561
    I had American Reloading pulled up to make a rather nice order. My wife saw it and gently placed the credit card statement on the keyboard. So as to show her just who was the man of the house, you know -Supreme Leader, I closed out the browser and pulled up a card game.
    I would fall off my chair and die if my wife ever pulled a stunt like that. And it works both ways. We both have decent jobs, and make decent money. Neither of us would ever dream of calling out the other for whatever they choose to spend money on. Not cool. Not cool at all. It certainly helps that both of us are semi-responsible about our spending. I look at it this way: cash is very much like toilet paper. It is serves no purpose unless you are using it.

INP8riot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rockville
    I finally got my new safe setup. After putting all my ammo in it, there is no room left for any guns. While putting all the ammo in one place, I took the opportunity to organize and count my supply. I have 6130 rounds of various calibers. Anyone think that is excessive?
    Excessively low...step it up!

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Your a little light on supply, don't you think?

I consider that the restock level.

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    I would fall off my chair and die if my wife ever pulled a stunt like that. And it works both ways. We both have decent jobs, and make decent money. Neither of us would ever dream of calling out the other for whatever they choose to spend money on. Not cool. Not cool at all. It certainly helps that both of us are semi-responsible about our spending. I look at it this way: cash is very much like toilet paper. It is serves no purpose unless you are using it.
    Normally I would agree. But... I have been bad lately with stocking up. And shotguns. Three rifles. All while dumping money into the house. So, she subtly made a valid point.

Top Bottom