• ...and so much more!
  • Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    The other day I bought half or so of the metallic reloading equipment from another member here. Dies, rock chucker press, loading table,scale, tumblers, speed master crony with printer, RCBS Trim Pro and a few tri way cutters, Girard trimmer and a few different trimmers and a few totes of other stuff.
    And today I picked up 4,000 berry's 9mm bullets and 2,000 Sierra 175 30 cal bullets.

While we were chatting another member showed up to pickup all of his shotshell reloading equipment. He was a 82'nd Bentleg, so I'm sure my scary USMC tattoo's made him uncomfortable even more so with him being surrounded by a few thousand acres of corn..
    We laughed for an hour or so and then on the road again to Brian's for a few of today only discounts. @Brian's Surplus
    My son said, Thank you sir for his gift you gave him.

It was a fun day.

TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    Too close for comfort
    I finally got my #11 caps from UPS. Straight from WA, to IL, to KY, to CA, to IL, to me. UPS ground the whole way obviously... Yeah they were SUPER late.
    And yet I got my most recent order, which was shipped via UPS Surepost, a day EARLY because they didn't hand it off to the USPS for the final leg...

Saved me a trip to the office on a Saturday, so I was happy!

RobertIN

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2024
    West Harrison
    And yet I got my most recent order, which was shipped via UPS Surepost, a day EARLY because they didn't hand it off to the USPS for the final leg...

Saved me a trip to the office on a Saturday, so I was happy!
    This is peak efficiency. At least I had the thought to have them shipped to work where somebody would be available to sign for them.1000010470.png

Top Bottom