• ...and so much more!
  • goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    If it is working...don't break it. Absolutely no reason to ruin a good thing. Nothing wrong with keeping her but do not ruin a good thing.

picture.php

tonhe

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    Elkhart
    Santa was pretty good to me this year. $300 in Midwest Gun Exchange gift cards (which I put down today on a Silencerco SS Sparrow), a Bradley Kimura VI butterfly knife... and my Benchmade Custom Griptilian I ordered came in on the 23rd. So that's like, almost Christmas.

Edit: I almost forgot I also got a set of Howard Leight Impact Sport Electronic Earmuffs!! They're awesome!

Last edited:

RockCreekRelics

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2009
    My wife got me my first AR 15 this Christmas with a few upgrades on it and a hundred rounds of ammo. It is a Spikes lower with a Rock River upper.It has a chrome BCG and trigger and a Magpul flip up rear sight. I must have been better than I thought I was this year LOL. Ill try to post pics tomorrow.

JdsBiff

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 10, 2011
    Muncie
    Green Mountain bull barrel and Hogue overmolded stock for my 10/22 and a Sig Mosquito for myself.

My better half recieved a Walther P22 as her first firearm ever.

HighStrung

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Pendleton
    For Christmas I got several things that I wanted for my shtf preps. New storage options, and several smaller things to add to the med supplies. Probably the best thing santa brought this year he put in the mailbox on christmas eve, it was my class III stamp finally coming back for my first SBR. After a 6m2w wait, they finally got here.

Top Bottom