• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Smith & Wesson 22A .22LR. Santa was very kind this year.

picture.php

:yesway::rockwoot::cool:

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Bersa Thunder 40 cal

Gotta love Mrs. GGF!!! :rockwoot:

IMG_0601-1.jpg

I also got some beautiful Hogue Fancy Hardwood Grips in Checkered Lamo Camo for my custom SP-101. Sadly, they will not arrive for a few more weeks, as they are custom made by Hogue.

lamocamogrips.jpg

I might have to get this for my S&W Mod 10-5 snubbie. I like that!

Last edited:

JBrockman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Amity, Johnson Count
    Got a deer feed dispenser (battery), mineral blocks, enough special grass seed to do 2 acres, trail camera with wi-fi connection and 2 bags of flavored mix to mix with the corn in the feeder!

avengedXT

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 84%
    20   4   1
    Feb 15, 2010
    Behind the V!
    Santa(wife) got me 100 pack of Rem UMC JHP's, work gift card bought me 100 pack of WWB FMJ's. Parents got me much needed targets and some hearing protection.

It was a fine christmas! My gift is still being paid on - Glock 23 Gen4 NiBX (Nickel Boron coated Slide/Barrel)

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    First I told the wife to get me anything gun-related and she gave me a very stern "NO". I told my son for a gift card from Midwest Gun Exchange and he remarked, "When H--L freezes over". So I had to settle for downloading a few free gun apps on my iPhone. :(

Chase515

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    Oxford, In
    Santa brought me a new gun book. Gun a visual history. Wife made me put it down and goto bed last night, but i finished it this morning. Its a great look at guns on a timeline. It lacks some details but covers most firearms through history. It will make a great reference.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    My wife is a keeper for sure!!

She REALLY surprised me this year. She heard me at some point say something about wanting to get a 1911 this year, since its the 100 year anniversary. So she did a lot of homework and had a a couple of guys she works with help here get one ordered. She got me a Remington R-1 1911!!!!

I would have loved an anniversary edition, but those are $$ for the most part, and I was really floored that she was able to do this with out any help from me! It was awesome! Best Christmas gift she has ever got for me!

twisyblackmetal

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 12, 2010
    After not having purchased any firearms for years, I ended up this year with an AR, Lever action .357, a 1911a1 in .22 and a line on an inexpensive 1911 RIA. It's been Christmas for months!

WillyUSMC

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Got a Remington model 11 sportsman. Anxious to call Remington and find out the age, its a real beauty.

Top Bottom