• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • infidel

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Glock 30, sometimes no spare mags, sometimes 2.
    Keychain: truck key, 15' paracord, apartment key, flashlight, flash drive
    Wallet
    Cell phone
    Spyderco Endura

Last edited:

randyb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    I carry a varied of handguns but I generally carry a bechmade griptillian, AL carabiner, swiss mirco tech multi tool, Photon II light, chapstick, lighter, always a reload for gun carried.

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    dynamite_1.jpg

Only when I cant carry my RPG

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    lol i will have to take pics of my set up. i am glad to see i am not the only one who over dose it. i usually have my glock 27, ruger lcp with extra mag, one fixed blade, a zt0301, sog multi tool or leatherman, fenix pd20, 20 dollars in 1's (you never know when your going to need to support the single mothers in the stripping profession :) ). 2 dollars in quarters, a bic mini, and my maxipedition jumbo full of tons of stuff, check the survival and disaster area. and i am sure i am forgetting some more

762minigun

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indianapolis SS BG
    one forty-five caliber automatic; two boxes of ammunition; four days’ concentrated emergency rations; one drug issue containing antibiotics, morphine, vitamin pills, pep pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills; one miniature combination Russian phrase book and Bible; one hundred dollars in rubles; one hundred dollars in gold; nine packs of chewing gum; one issue of prophylactics; three lipsticks; three pair of nylon stockings. Shoot I think I could have a pretty good time in Dallas.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    It would take two reliable men and a strong boy to merely type the list of things I carry on my person. Actually doing the inventory would be beyond them.

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    It would take two reliable men and a strong boy to merely type the list of things I carry on my person. Actually doing the inventory would be beyond them.

I really hope you do. :D The bits and pieces you've listed over the last good while, I find very interesting. Having the COMPLETE Rhino list in one post would be really cool.

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    Phone, Keys, Wallet, Chapstick (original), cheap S&W folder, Rayovac LED (don't make fun, it works). S&W 6904 in CB with spare mag or Springfield 1911 in Don Hume with a spare 10 rd mag.
    2rxy0qo.jpg

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    54   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    My Avatar is my carry piece...along with a speedloader, wallet, keys, cell phone, S&W Folding knife, watch, wedding ring...and when I have my kids with me...I carry my Glock 32 (.357SIG) with factory NS, and 2 x hi-cap mags. :D

In my car...EMT bag (I've been certified for the past 18 years), 2 x flashlight, 100' nylon rope, 12'x12' vinyl tarp, case of bottled water, etc. :rockwoot:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Okay! Okay! Here is a good estimate of what's in my trousers' pockets or on my belt, minus any firearms-related gear:
    • Wallet - includes all ID, licenses, spare vehicle keys, etc.
    • Backup wallet with notepad, one credit card, cash, and business cards
    • primary set of keys w/ Wenger SAK and keychain LED light
    • back-up set of keys with flat screwdriver
    • four bandanas
    • two packs of Kleenex or other tissues
    • some loose change
    • mobile phone
    • three flashlights (Fenix TK11, another small Fenix, and a hot-rodded Surefire G2)
    • Leatherman Super Tool (original version)
    • Knives: CRKT Kit Carson #4; Cold Steel Voyager; Spyderco Endura (version 3); Spyderco Endura w/ flat ground blade and G2/steel grip; Ontario RAT 1 folder; Victorinox SAK Explorer Plus
    • Surefire earplugs
    • Butane lighter (usually 2; sometimes a Zippo)
    • asthma inhaler
    • Carmex lip goo
    • pocket first aid kit
    • MOLLE pocket organizers (those are the bulges you might notice in the cargo pockets of my trousers or shorts). The inventory in those is enough for another message, but it include floss, another light, another lighter, Nitrile gloves, more earplugs, some sugar free cough drops; collapsible ballpoint pen; 0.3 mm mechanical pencil; Victorinox SAK Explorer; whistle w/ button compass; another collapsible pen; rosary; chapstick; membership cards to various clubs; some 550 cord; backup inhaler; other medications; glucose tablets; etc. etc. I probably should go through them and do a detailed inventory, but I usually remember where things are (and that I have them) when I need them.
    In my shirt pocket I usually carry another inhaler, a scientific calculator, my calendar book, several pens/pencils/erasers, a drawing template, and a Streamlight Microstream flashlight.

Around my neck I have a chain that primarily serves to carry some religious symbols, but I also have a whistle and a small LED light there too.

:popcorn:

Last edited:

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    Okay! Okay! Here is a good estimate of what's in my trousers' pockets or on my belt, minus any firearms-related gear:
    • Wallet - includes all ID, licenses, spare vehicle keys, etc.
    • Backup wallet with notepad, one credit card, cash, and business cards
    • primary set of keys w/ Wenger SAK and keychain LED light
    • back-up set of keys with flat screwdriver
    • four bandanas
    • two packs of Kleenex or other tissues
    • some loose change
    • mobile phone
    • three flashlights (Fenix TK11, another small Fenix, and a hot-rodded Surefire G2)
    • Leatherman Super Tool (original version)
    • Knives: CRKT Kit Carson #4; Cold Steel Voyager; Spyderco Endura (version 3); Spyderco Endura w/ flat ground blade and G2/steel grip; Ontario RAT 1 folder; Victorinox SAK Explorer Plus
    • Surefire earplugs
    • Butane lighter (usually 2; sometimes a Zippo)
    • asthma inhaler
    • Carmex lip goo
    • pocket first aid kit
    • MOLLE pocket organizers (those are the bulges you might notice in the cargo pockets of my trousers or shorts). The inventory in those is enough for another message, but it include floss, another light, another lighter, Nitrile gloves, more earplugs, some sugar free cough drops; collapsible ballpoint pen; 0.3 mm mechanical pencil; Victorinox SAK Explorer; whistle w/ button compass; another collapsible pen; rosary; chapstick; membership cards to various clubs; some 550 cord; backup inhaler; other medications; glucose tablets; etc. etc. I probably should go through them and do a detailed inventory, but I usually remember where things are (and that I have them) when I need them.
    In my shirt pocket I usually carry another inhaler, a scientific calculator, my calendar book, several pens/pencils/erasers, a drawing template, and a Streamlight Microstream flashlight.

Around my neck I have a chain that primarily serves to carry some religious symbols, but I also have a whistle and a small LED light there too.

:popcorn:

I have to say that I am VERY impressed. :rockwoot:Thanks! But, I bet it takes you longer to get ready to leave the house in the morning than my exwife! :D

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I have to say that I am VERY impressed. :rockwoot:Thanks! But, I bet it takes you longer to get ready to leave the house in the morning than my exwife! :D

You're very perceptive. It takes about 15-20 minutes just to transfer all of my gear, my belt, and my suspenders from one pair of pants to another.

Combined with my clothes, boots, and guns stuff, the weight is not insignificant either. I don't notice it when I'm dressed, but it makes me weigh a lot more when I step on the scale at the doctor's office! :D

revance

Expert
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Zionsville
    On my person:

Ruger LCP or P226
    CRKT Tiny Tighe Breaker (pocket clip)
    Victorinox Swiss Champ (on belt)
    Surefire C2 LED (XP-G R5) w/ strike bezel
    Keys w/ Fenix L0D
    12' milspec paracord bracelet
    wallet
    watch
    phone
    sometimes a spare mag (I know, I know... I should be better about carrying this)

In the car is a whole different ballgame. I'm not going to list all that.

revance

Expert
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Zionsville
    I think we need to start a movement...

LETS MAKE MAN PURSES COOL!!!!

(or at least somewhat socially acceptable)

Oh the things I would carry with me if it were not considered strange for a man to always carry a bag. They can be tacticool bags like maxpedition stuff, they don't have to be Italian leather European carry-alls. I'm not sure how to accomplish this. Perhaps we can write to Obama and ask him to make them cool.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom