• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • furbymac

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    noblesville
    i plan on picking up my ar lower and upper from the group buy and then a m&p9 if i can find a good deal, would really like to get one for under 500 but i am sure i will be pushing it for that and myabe some random lower parts or an lpk or who know

erik7941

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2008
    Noblesville
    I'm not looking for any more firearms at this point. I do need a couple holsters, a tactical vest that will hold AR mags and pistol mags, and lots of ammo (9mm luger hollow points, .223, .22LR, .38 Spc+P, 7.62x54R)

boozoo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    NE Indy
    I THINK that the Outdoorsman, in Greenwood, has a used one for sale.

I know I saw one recently... And that's one of the few shops I've been in during the last month.

Might be worth a call to them?

-J-

Thanks! Would they also happen to have an Eddystone? That's also on the back of my mind as a "like to have" :):

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    Thanks, I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Dude-Looks-Like-a-Lady--29017.jpg

Interloper

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    I've never shot a revolver...I am looking for a Heritage Rough Rider. I have read about the great sale prices in other areas, but have not seen the hot price around here. Hopefully there will be the perfect deal at the 1500.

Maybe a knife or two, car safe... Plenty of looking!

DoomOfMan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 8, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I'm looking for a Chinese SKS with matching serial numbers as a project gun, and a brand new Springfield XDM 9mm I can't wait I'm counting down the days

P.S. If anyone is wanting to sell their SKS let me know original parts are a must, doesn't have to be chinese will settle for russian :D

HighStrung

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Pendleton
    I'm not looking for any new guns right now, just looking for things that go with them. Stripper clips, 10&20rd mags, red dot optics, muzzle brake for the SKS. I'm looking for bulk ammo deals for any and every caliber that I shoot. And considering some night sights for my M&P40c and some extra mags w/pinky extensions. Looking for extra mags for my Mustang as well as a range bag. Just some $.05 and $.10 stuff

jlm223

Aim Small Miss Small
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 22, 2009
    Muncie
    Always looking for reloading supplies, like to get some Varget found it their last time, and a :ingo: hat.

Top Bottom