• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WIZZO499

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Some stuff. Hopefully one or two things are still there from the January show. Saw a couple things I should have bought, but didn't, because of the limited resources in my wallet at the time, lol

boozoo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    NE Indy
    Looks like I can cross Arisaka off my list.... managed to snag one online that I like.

Going to revise my list to: fondle and ogle a CZ97, And then look for one or two surplus rigs like an Eddystone, or if not an Eddystone, maybe a second Carcano, a CZ24 or 27, or maybe a Radom.

I better stop... I could write a paragraph of all the surplus I'd like to get and my bank account can only support a word or two.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    I want to buy a S&W M&P 15-22, but nobody has purchased my GSG-5 yet. I can't buy the S&W until the GSG-5 is gone. <------- Shameless plug for classified ad.:spend:

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    I need a sling for my SKS, so I'll be watching for one of those. Should be around $5 according to a guy from the SKS shoot last weekend.

Gotta grab a couple INGO hats, a few stickers, and maybe a patch or two.

And I'm keeping my eyes open for a good deal on a small frame pistol I can use for jogging carry/deep concealment. Such as
    Taurus PT140 or PT145 (since I have those calibers already, but perhaps a 709 or PT111)
    Bersa .380/Thunder
    KelTec P3AT or P11
    ...any other suggestions in that arena?

Problem is, I really can't afford to spend more than $200 on it. The good news is, I don't need it really bad, so I can keep waiting until either a) I have more money, or b) I find a steal of a deal.

One more question.. how much is parking and admission at the 1500? I've never been before and I need to know how much cash to bring.

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    Oh come on, we all know you want a CW9!:):

Well?

I'm not sure I'll be shopping for a firearm this time around... Still haven't decided, though.

MIGHT look for a nice inexpensive Makarov (hah!) or I might shop my Sig P250 Twosome around.

Might look into some .22LR ammo?

Other things to look for: Perhaps a new pocket knife... Perhaps a nice hunting knife for my step dad's birthday present...

And I NEED some over-belt IWB hooks for my Raven. Hope they might have them there... Or I could always bring my IWB hooks and see if they could re-work them? (My sorry attempt at re-forming them was...well...sorry)

What're you shopping for?

paintball_addiction

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    183   0   0
    Sep 9, 2009
    SW of Indy
    I'll be looking for a pistol scope for my Ruger Charger, and some subsonic .22 for my new suppressor. There aren't any guns that I can't live without right now...but I'll have some money with me in case I come across that deal that is too good to pass up.:rockwoot:

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Bullets!!! .45 ACP, cast preferred, jacketted if nothing else around. 230 gr preferred, but I'll take what I can get. If I don't get my hands on some before Friday, I'll be looking at the show, and frantically finishing my loads Fri night and Sat morning.

Think there will be any there?

xdmstu

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Lower NE Indy
    Was hoping to look for a reasonably priced, new or used CZ Kadet 22lr conversion kit for my CZ P-01 ordered from Top Gun Supply!

Maybe a couple of extra magazines and a simple holster as well.

Unfortunately, doesn't look like I'll make the show. Have to go out of town.

Have fun all.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    I still want to pick up a holster of sorts... one I can OC and CC with... I don't mind paying for it if it is high quality.

I'm looking for a steal on a used G23/19... or a bargain for a new one. I'm going back to work this coming Monday so I'm okay with spending a few bucks.

Bendrx

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    East Indy.
    I'll be there on Saturday afternoon, meeting my dad to go. I wasn't impressed last time I went but still fun. As for my "To Buy" list. Hoping to find a couple good holsters and a proper belt. As of 2 hours ago mine finally snapped, just a cheap casual dress type of belt. Seems (as to be expected) it can't handle holding a full sized 45 everyday. May look at ammo too - Been reading the reloading part of this forum lately and may look at some of that as well.

BUT the REAL REASON is to get a spiffy new hat of course, with the INGO logo on it!!!!!:ingo:

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I hope to find mags for a lot of my guns. I find that I just don't have enough of them and prefer to reload the least amount possible at the range. I also want some cheap metal AK mags.

Maybe a single point sling.

Maybe a better holster for my LCP.

Oooohhhhhh the possiblities...:rolleyes:

Top Bottom