• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    :hijack:

Sorry for the threadjack. If your Chinese SKS originally comes without a bayonet, does it violate 922 compliance if you equip it with one? I have kept my Chinese bayonet-less for years out of fear of violating some stupid law.

Depends I think. If it's a foreign made, maybe not. I can't remember. I just remember they said don't do it if you actually go down the 922 route. :dunno:

balorg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Bloomington
    I used mine in the past for varmints. Now I use it for plinking and I let my wife use it until she finds her own long rifle.

HighStrung

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Pendleton
    All around fun gun. Plinking, occasional varmint gun (though I have others more suited for this job), it's relatively cheap to own, it's relatively cheap to feed, why not shoot the heck out of it. It's generally with me on most of my range trips. I get a lot of interest from new shooters, and I almost always let them send a few rounds down range. They're always happy.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Kill paper with mine.
    The fella I bought it from used it as his deer rifle.

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    I sold mine when the ammo was the same price as 5.56!!! Wish I would have kept it now it was a fun gun.

Could use it as a shovel, baseball bat, or a rifle.

Elkrock777

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Commedic relief. I was showing some friends my super awsome sks w the 30 round magazines so i fire and the magazine falls out of the gun. My wife still gives me grief over that one. Anyway i found an origional 5 round and it works fine.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Commedic relief. I was showing some friends my super awsome sks w the 30 round magazines so i fire and the magazine falls out of the gun. My wife still gives me grief over that one. Anyway i found an origional 5 round and it works fine.

:):

Oh, and do you mean 10rnd?

Top Bottom