• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Houdinih

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    In a Van Down By The River
    I use my Yugo 59/66 to launch tennis balls for my dog and I use my norico to kill coyotes, bad guys, and those evil paper targets. I seen 10rd box mags and a few 20rounders at the 1500. I still kick myself for not buying a 20rder. I wish I could find a cleaning rod for my yugo.

Claddagh

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2008
    Bought my first one back about 1985-6 because I thought it would make an inexpensive, rugged, reliable utility piece. It was, and turned out to be Big Time Grins to play with. Also a great intro to CF rifle shooting for kids or adults.

At one time I owned eight examples from five different nations. Sold all but two when folks insisted on offering me 2 1/2 X and more than what I paid for them.

I'll hang on to the remaining pair, a commercial Chinese purchased NIB that's the most consistently accurate one I've owned or fired and the M21 VN "bring back" (with papers) left to me by a departed shipmate.

I fitted a 20 rd. box from Keng's on the Norinco. Until Ruger started offering reliable 20 rd. mags for my Mini 30, it was my go-to BOG in case of dire happenings. Now it's #2, but still gets out a lot because it's so much fun to plink and piddle with.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom