• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • alexanjl12

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 17, 2010
    Westside Indy
    You can test people and talk about it all you want but when it comes down to me going home or you going home I'll tell you right now it's not going to be you.

If you're actually an officer and not a troll, and with your mentality, I am hoping indeed you are a troll, do you mind telling me what department you're with?

Because I would like to avoid your area that way one day I don't get shot for not informing you that I am wearing pink shoes, or some other item that I am legally allowed to own and dont have to tell you about.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    If you're actually an officer and not a troll, and with your mentality, I am hoping indeed you are a troll, do you mind telling me what department you're with?

Because I would like to avoid your area that way one day I don't get shot for not informing you that I am wearing pink shoes, or some other item that I am legally allowed to own and dont have to tell you about.

Exactly. A legally owned firearm possessed by a responsible gun owner is no different than a hat. Its just something else that I put on that has a job to do if I need it to.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

IndyColts-you do realize you're not really anonymous here, don't you? I hope tgat the posts I read here from you are just "chain-yanking".

Top Bottom