• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Entertainment, stress relief, I like to hear things go bang, I like to see things go pop.

(D) All of the above!

Extra credit: Zombies!

I wasn't going to put this one but I forgot my medicine this morning and the voices are really loud right now;

Have you ever tried to skin a LIVE cat?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    "What do you need that gun for?"

I was in my own place of business this morning when the boyfriend of a client came in to drop off some papers. Those were his first words when he saw the sig on my belt.

"To shoot." I said. "Have you ever tried to shoot bullets without a gun?" I asked him back.

He just shook his head and left.

What are some of your best smart alecky anwers to "What do you need that gun for?"

"Don't look like I can count on you to remember yours."

"I can hammer nails with this but I can't aim a hammer for squat."

"Gun? What gun? I thought I'd lost that when I dropped off the kids."

"I've got a steel pin in my left hip and this just seems to balance things out about right."

"I'm too old to run and these are my good pants."

"Ever tried beating people to death with a cop? I'm waaaaaay to old for all that."

"It's a lot easier to kick idiots after you've shot them a couple times."

"When I get tired of stupid questions people pay a lot more attention than they do with out the gun."

Last edited:

Bendrx

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    East Indy.
    I refer to mine as an "Automated Bullet Thrower" on a somewhat regular basis so I'd have to say "Because I'm too lazy to throw the bullets myself."

Ryninger

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Newburgh
    "Because my dogs collar only lets him get 25 feet from the house..."

"Put simply, if it comes down to it I want to kill the MF'er that is trying to kill/harm me or my family!"

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I hate that question. If they're referring to a handgun, my answer is usually "in case I need to kill somebody.". If they're referring to my AK-47, it's "in case I ever need to kill a bunch of people."

The best part? It's the truth.

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    54   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    "What gun?" [I carry mine concealed so that no one knows I have one...I believe that surprise, followed by complete 'shock and awe' seems to be the best response to a situation, if it develops!] :draw:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    This came up in another thread so I copied my own post: I had a friend ask me this question once, but it was followed by "are you planning on getting robbed?" We happened to be standing at the back of his car with the trunk open. I pointed to his jumper cables and said "What do you need those for, are you planning on having a dead battery?"
    biggrin.gif

Delmar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Goshen IN
    I refer to mine as an "Automated Bullet Thrower" on a somewhat regular basis so I'd have to say "Because I'm too lazy to throw the bullets myself."
    Reminds me of an old joke. My neighborhood was so tough we didn't have guns. We inserted the bullets manually!

Top Bottom