• ...and so much more!
  • Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    "What do you need that gun for?"

I was in my own place of business this morning when the boyfriend of a client came in to drop off some papers. Those were his first words when he saw the sig on my belt.

"To shoot." I said. "Have you ever tried to shoot bullets without a gun?" I asked him back.

He just shook his head and left.

What are some of your best smart alecky anwers to "What do you need that gun for?"

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    Zombies, that almost came true this past Friday in Battle Creek as there was 30 of them roaming downtown!

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    :crying: No one has asked me why I need a gun yet:dunno:
    If they do, I would say because when the SHTF, what will you be doing.....this ----->:runaway:

Then I would ask, When the BG comes for you in the night and is touching your wife's mommy parts, what will you be doing:coffee:

And if that doesn't work, then I would just say...because someone said I could :facepalm:

Le Doug

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Did you say something? Well ... did ya punk! (I would NOT actually use this one. Just came to me.)

When did they start letting idiots out to just wander aimlessly around by themselves?

Because when seconds count, the police are minutes away.

The bullets don't work very well when I throw them.

A gun in the hand is worth two cops on the phone.

steve666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Indianapolis Eastside
    OPENING NOTE: If you find yourself in a fair fight... your tactics suck!

1. The first rule of a gunfight is: HAVE A GUN
    2. The two next most important rules in a gunfight are: always cheat and always win.
    3. In a gunfight there is no such thing as overkill.
    4. Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.
    5. I carry a gun ‘cause a cop is too heavy.
    6. OK, so a cop can walk, but then you have to carry donuts to keep him close by.
    7. When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away.
    8. An armed man will kill an unarmed man with monotonous regularity.
    9. Beware the man who only has one gun. HE PROBABLY KNOWS HOW TO USE IT!!!
    10. You have the rest of your life to solve your problems. How long you live depends on how well you do it.
    11. The sword is never the killer, it is a mere tool in the killers hand.
    12. Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft!
    13. The purpose of fighting is to win.
    14. Because I can't throw a rock 1000 fps.
    15. I don't want my dying words to be "Damn, I wish I had my gun.”
    16. I would rather have a gun and not need it than need a gun and not have it.
    17. In case I need to shoot something… or someone.
    18. ‘Cuz a gun ain't got no legs...
    19. Because you never know when one of us is going to come up lame and need to be put down!
    20. You know... because of the killer clowns.
    21. My old grandpa said to me son, there comes a time in every man’s life when he stops busting knuckles and starts busting caps and usually it's when he becomes too old to take an ass whooping!
    22. Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an ass whooping!
    23. No one who was ever in a firefight has ever complained of having TOO MUCH ammunition.
    24. Keep shooting. Weigh them down with lead. Ammunition is cheap, life isn’t.
    25. Police Protection is an oxymoron. Free citizens must protect themselves. Police do not protect you from crime, they usually just investigate the crime after it happens and then call someone in to clean up the mess.
    26. Because I refuse to be a victim and I'm too lazy to push daisies.
    27. A reporter did a human interest piece on the Texas Rangers. The reporter recognized the Colt Model 1911 the Ranger was carrying and asked him, "Why do you carry a .45?"
    The Ranger responded with, "Because they don't make a .46."
    28. The old sheriff was attending an awards dinner when a lady commented on his wearing his sidearm. "Sheriff, I see you have your pistol. Are you expecting trouble?" "NO Ma'am. If I were expecting trouble, I would have brought my rifle."

PARTING NOTE: An unloaded gun is just a club!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom