• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E'villeGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Well, most mornings my Border Collie chews on my arm til I get up and feed her Beneful by Purina, she likes it. Tried regular Purina and she just stared at it. Started out on Pedigree and she scratched all the time.

gohard43

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    Northside Indy
    I feed my boxer/pit mix beneful, used to give him the ol roys but he has dry skin, my vet said give him a purina or pedigree mix, so far he loves it !!

TheLoneRaider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    Phoenix
    I so wanted one of those at one point. I think they are a good dog.
    Its the best dog i have owned. Well worth the money. Easily trained for a hunting dog as well. The lady at the dog groomers tried to get him to bark for a treat. He doesnt bark lady he makes weird noises he's barkless.

a.bentonab

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    Evansville
    The shelter where we rescued our dog fed him Science Diet Advanced Fitness. The vet liked that brand too so for consistency that is what he eats. Don't remember the cost but Petsmart has half a whole aisle of just Science Diet varieties.

He was really picky at first and that is all he would eat. He would starve when we tried to give him an offbrand. The cost isn't so bad, but he is a little 15lb guy and we bought the 50 lb bag so it's been forever since we bought any haha. The smell isn't so bad when he finishes a big meal and then proceeds to lick me. Nice meaty smell. In a pinch, I could go for some :yesway::popcorn:

dhnorris

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    hidden in a wall of mud
    Two GSD's and they eat one big 44lb bag every 10 days of pedigree. I got a buck last year that was so full of testosterone nobody could stand it and they've been eating deersicles three times a week for a while. Now that it's getting cold I'll defrost it for them.

n3v3rtrstamor0n

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2010
    :cool: i feed my pit kibbles and bits..a little expensive but i always catch my kids feeding her their food (lmao)reminds me when i was a kid and didnt like what was made..but my point is i dont buy many bags a month due to the kids feeding her..and when all fails i give her t-bones...:dunno:

CorvetteTom

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2010
    Shelbyville
    Purina Dog Chow from Petsmart. $24 for 44lb bag. He's healthy and happy... I'm happy.

Mugsy-stance.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom