• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County
    Never wear a coat , unless I'm working outside. Always just wear a pull over hoodie. It conceals just fine. If it's too warm to wear the hoodie, I untuck my shirt, which is my basic spring / summer/ fall attire. ( and I would never put my pistol in my wifes purse. Her Judge takes up too much room in there)

Easy1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Kokomo
    I poorly CC(at least til the IWB holster I ordered gets here)...OWB holster under an untucked shirt. So taking off my jacket/coat doesn't make a difference in how I "look"(ugly either way...)
    Same here! I don't walk around OC all the time even though it's obvious I'm packing more than the usual haha get it! I basically OC without tucking my shirt in to show it off. OC getting shot first? That's a funny way to look at it...hopefully this man is faster than the bad person! :ar15::ar15::ar15:

BroodXI

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Salem
    i'm not a hardcore carry guy. so sometimes i leave it in the vehicle, ya know, like if i'm eating somewhere full of 5 year girls. I usually try to sit with it on the wall side, but my wife is picky where she sits so sometimes that is not an option for me. i've got paws for hands so a small gun doesn't fit well so if the piece prints, well it prints. Enjoy your meal and don't worry about it.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    i'm not a hardcore carry guy. so sometimes i leave it in the vehicle, ya know, like if i'm eating somewhere full of 5 year girls. I usually try to sit with it on the wall side, but my wife is picky where she sits so sometimes that is not an option for me. i've got paws for hands so a small gun doesn't fit well so if the piece prints, well it prints. Enjoy your meal and don't worry about it.
    Google up "San Ysidro McDonalds Massacre" and see if that doesn't change your mind about leaving your carry in the vehicle while just popping into a restaurant for a quick bite. If that doesn't do it try "Luby's Cafeteria Kileen TX"

cst

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    Be consistent

I too usually wear a sweatshirt, shirt , sweater etc... but that's how I dress anyway.

I dont however "go out of my way" to cover up the fact that I do CC.
    If my shirt rides up some to expose, I'm not very concerned knowing I carry legally within the boundries of the law.

I try not to be distracted by tugging at my shirt or worrying about being 100% covered thereby losing my focus.

Just my style--good luck in finding yours!

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    My casual attire is usually a dress shirt, jeans/khakis and casual dress shoes/sneakers(Shox). I only tuck in my shirt if I have to, so I'd be concealing even with an OWB.

I CC because I feel comfortable physically and mentally doing so, but I don't go out of my way to keep it covered either. If I'm sitting for awhile, I may reach over to pull on my shirt if I'm thinking about it, but my holster is so comfortable I forget I even have it on.

I've lost track of how many times my shirt has road up and got tucked into my holster without me even noticing. I don't know if people are oblivious to it or if the ones that do aren't sheep and just MTFB like they should, but I have never had someone say anything about it.

Well, once but it was completely concealed...I was at a gas station deciding what beverage to get and right behind me I hear, "so what'd ya decide to carry." I turn around and it's the local officer that OK'd my application. He had a big ol' cheesy grin and I just chuckled, told him what I was carrying and we had a couple minute conversation.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    I carry my G23 IWB year round, never had any problems. I do try and sit carry side towards the wall or inside of the booth.

BroodXI

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Salem
    Google up "San Ysidro McDonalds Massacre" and see if that doesn't change your mind about leaving your carry in the vehicle while just popping into a restaurant for a quick bite. If that doesn't do it try "Luby's Cafeteria Kileen TX"

Yes, i am aware of those. The one in TX always stands out in my head. You make a good point sir.

ryang

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 27, 2011
    IWB with whatever shirt I have on..normally just a t-shirt when it's as nice out as it is today

Stimp

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Decatur, IN
    Depends on my holster... If it's cool enough to wear a sweatshirt then I'll go that route with it holstered on my hip...
    If it's too warm for the sweatshirt I have a small of back inside the pants holster that works great.. I can wear it with a tshirt and nobody is the wiser.

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    I just lay my 1894 Winchester on top of the table just like I saw all my heros do in all those movies that I have watched for the last 50 years or so.

If Stewart and Wayne and Fonda could do it on the big screen, why can't I?

Ridgeman4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    Middletown
    I CC all year long by wearing long shirts untucked with an OWB holster and a Ruger SR9c. I also carry a wallet holster with a Keltec PA3T in my back pocket. Like most of the other posts that Ive read I'm not too worried about the Ruger printing because I wear it at 3 o'clock and most people would dismiss it as a cell phone.

I wouldn't put it in my wife's purse because then only one of us has access to a weapon and it might confuse her. She carries a .38... so she might not understand why the slide wont rotate. JK! :)

There's no way that I would leave it my truck. Even if there wasnt an issue in the restaurant, you leave yourself too volnerable walking to the truck at night fromt he restaurant. I would hate to need a gun that was out of reach!!

chuckp

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2009
    Central IN
    If I'm carrying and going to a restaurant I go and eat and then leave. Untucked shirt or in pocket. No need to give to female unit as she has her own. Just because I CC does not mean I have to give it up and be defenseless.

What's your point?

chuck

Top Bottom