attachment.php

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Thanks. Probably the most practical thing in the world to carry, but I love her and she loves me. :)

I had a 4566 that I ended up selling to fund something else. I really miss that gun. It wasn't the most accurate I have ever had but it might have been the most reliable. But then, they were built for dependability not for marksmen.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I am digging the BWC! The local shop is getting a new one in sometime this fall. I want to look at it but I don't see having the green to lay down for one.

This summer I switched to a full size WC as my favorite carry piece.

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    I had a 4566 that I ended up selling to fund something else. I really miss that gun. It wasn't the most accurate I have ever had but it might have been the most reliable. But then, they were built for dependability not for marksmen.

Really? This fella here is a madman with his 4566TSW:

[video=youtube;Q0x-ujM5xtk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0x-ujM5xtk[/video]

Of course, I'm not super duper accurate with mine either and shoot better with lower calibers. I'm best with my Ruger MKI Standard, but that's not a very practical carry piece. I think I need to spend more time with my 4566TSW though, and perhaps then I'll learn to tame the beast.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    What do you carry everyday ?!? Funny, indiucky,mkelsey,Hornet,Rhino400 and the others wearing the Serpa, YOUR rig looks like you wear it everyday, but folks look at all those pics of the purdy firearms in what looks like never worn holsters. I mean the leather shows almost no wear on the finish or materials. I'm not saying B.S., most of you have guns and equipment to die for, but I see all new items, no finish wear, shiny ammo, knives and flashlights right outa the box. Maybe the post should have been titled, what would you like to carry everyday !?!

Here ya go: Today's carry is a Glock 23 in an old Galco holster that I cut the snout off of, along with 2 spare mags and a Kershaw pocket knife. The holster is temporary until my Mills Tactical IWB holster comes in. What I'd like to carry with is a Kramer scabbard for this gun, but just don't have the money for that right now.

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom