• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    Presidential Cannidate should run on, the platform.

1). America First. Bring all troops home from foriegn wars, concentrate on problems here. No more foreign agendas influencing American policy - American Interest first. Redeploy Troops on Mexican/American border.

2). Stop Immigration. The cost the invasion is causing is straining American Citizens

3). Stop International Criminal Banks - No more welfare for the rich (Not the same as successful business men and women, but organizations like Goldman Sachs and others who have robbed this Nation blind - Foxes guarding the chicken coup, while they sit in control of American fiscal policy.

Editted in:
    Abolished Privately owned Fed Reserve Bank, replace with President Andrew Jacksons National Bank

4). Fair trade - Not Free trade. A protectionist agenda at heart. Keep jobs here in America. Placin tariffs on products which unfairly compete with American products. Stop Outsourcing.

5). Equal rights for all, special priviledges for NONE. No more hiring based on skin, gender,creed, religion, but on Merit alone.

6). Abolish income tax, And the IRS and establish a flat tax

7). Change campeign Finance Law: Outlaw PACs and special interest.

8). Break up of media conglomerates. Create free broadcasting, creative media, movies and tv programs which reflect the values of America and not sicko degenerates, not blood, drug, sex and alchohol. The chance to promote Honor, courage, health/fitness and a National purpose.

9). Repeal Patriot Act, allow more freedom in every aspect of daily American life.

10). Work to ELECT Federal Judges, rather than appoint, and set term limits, rather than life sentences.

===============================================

Are these decent points?

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I thought this was going to be a completely different poll... like aliens or meteors or solar flares.

glad it's not...

I'll go for more freedom.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton

1). America First. Bring all troops home from foriegn wars, concentrate on problems here. No more foreign agendas influencing American policy - American Interest first. Redeploy Troops on Mexican/American border.

2). Stop Immigration. The cost the invasion is causing is straining American Citizens

3). Stop International Criminal Banks - No more welfare for the rich (Not the same as successful business men and women, but organizations like Goldman Sachs and others who have robbed this Nation blind - Foxes guarding the chicken coup, while they sit in control of American fiscal policy.

Editted in:
    Abolished Privately owned Fed Reserve Bank, replace with President Andrew Jacksons National Bank

4). Fair trade - Not Free trade. A protectionist agenda at heart. Keep jobs here in America. Placin tariffs on products which unfairly compete with American products. Stop Outsourcing.

5). Equal rights for all, special priviledges for NONE. No more hiring based on skin, gender,creed, religion, but on Merit alone.

8). Break up of media conglomerates. Create free broadcasting, creative media, movies and tv programs which reflect the values of America and not sicko degenerates, not blood, drug, sex and alchohol. The chance to promote Honor, courage, health/fitness and a National purpose.

9). Repeal Patriot Act, allow more freedom in every aspect of daily American life.

10). Work to ELECT Federal Judges, rather than appoint, and set term limits, rather than life sentences.

Are these decent points?

Sounds real good to me.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?

Editted in:

Are these decent points?

Seems to be a mix of more laws and fewer laws. Off the top of my head, I can't think of any topic on which we need more laws.

I can agree with bringing our troops home, provided that doing so does not jeopardize American, or American allies' lives

Stop immigration? No. I am not closedminded enough to believe that we have nothing to gain from people who were born elsewhere. I would support removing the incentives for foreign nationals to come here unlawfully.

Remove some (all?) of the special benefits such banks receive from our country's government.

Abolish the Fed.

Hiring, re: race, creed, color, etc., I would favor an end to hiring quotas, yes.

Realistically, we're not going to lose the IRS. Changing their area(s) of influence would do wonders, though. (Someone still has to collect it, even if it's a flat tax.

Outlaw PACs and special interests? No. These are simply groups of citizens who speak with one voice on a given issue. As for finance, why should I not be able to donate what I want to whomever I want?

How do you propose to break up these conglomerates? Are you really saying you want government to define what individual citizens can and cannot own?

Repeal the "Patriot Act". No argument.

I don't think a change from appointment to election is necessary, nor term limits. The latter is the responsibility of the electorate, not the legislature. The former... well, yes, it's a life appointment, but they're still subject to impeachment. We, the people, simply have to hold the powers that be to their responsibility to do so.

I would favor a recall process added to our law, however, by which we could remove a politician not doing his/her job.

Edit: Let's be careful if we expand on the hiring or immigration points too much. Good job so far, but they have that potential.

Blessings,
    Bill

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    I agree with the FREEDOM, but the people, "on the dole", will never go
    for it, they "might" have to go out and get a job, and EARN what they
    get !!!!!

davers

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2010
    I like #4:..... " Fair trade - Not Free trade. A protectionist agenda at heart. Keep jobs here in America. Placin tariffs on products which unfairly compete with American products. Stop Outsourcing.":patriot:

starcrack

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Bloomington, IN
    I don't get the media one. Drugs, sex, and rock & roll are all over the television because that's what gets the ratings. It gets the ratings because there's a demand for it. Wouldn't it be fascist to regulate TV shows that way? Sounds like it stands in contrast with your other proposals. I would prefer a free, market-driven media, personally.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    I don't get the media one. Drugs, sex, and rock & roll are all over the television because that's what gets the ratings. It gets the ratings because there's a demand for it. Wouldn't it be fascist to regulate TV shows that way? Sounds like it stands in contrast with your other proposals. I would prefer a free, market-driven media, personally.

Drug, sex etc DID NOT ORIGINALLY SALE.

Look at the older movies.... Look at the older disney and compare it with new disney.

I think America needs a healthy dose of Honor, Courage, Health/fitness and National purpose to get America back on track, and away from the vices that are leading to the destruction of America.

Im looking to read what Lashicon and Blood Eclipse has to say, and many others.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    Im looking to read what Lashicon and Blood Eclipse has to say, and many others.

I agree with you on most of what you laid out. Anything that promotes freedom, real freedom, is something that I am going to fully support.

Bring the troops home - check

Stop immigration - I've got mixed feelings on this one. I believe that we have allowed other cultures to water down the true spirit and passion of America. I'm fine with immigrants wanting to be Americans, as an American, I'm flattered. But they should want to actually be American, not just live here and still be Africans or Italians. I'm of Norwegian descent. I drink out of a metal tankard with a viking horn handle and smoke out of a viking pipe, but I'm 100% loyal only to America and our founding documents. I live and breathe freedom and wish to live no where else or fly any other nation's flag. That's what I want the other immigrants to want to do as well, but we look like hypocrites when we call for their freedom to honor their heritage to be taken away. Like most touchy subjects, I just wish people did the right thing to begin with.

End welfare, for the rich and poor - check

Outsourcing - Once again, I wish people would want to keep jobs in America, not be forced to. When our government makes it more profitable to do business elsewhere, our government is the problem, not the outsourcing. Take away insane taxes and government established "minimum wage" and all the jobs will come back.

Equal rights for all - check

Abolish any taxes - check

Campaigns - I wish anyone could run for any seat, with any amount of money, equally. The only way to do this is to level the playing field and take away all the campaign money and expensive commercials. Let each candidate make a website and lay out their plans. But as Bill said, we should also be free to do what we want with our money. Unfortunately, people believe they need to pay a politician to honor our Constitution. It sucks.

Break up the media - Not so check. If I created an incorporated empire and the government wanted to break it up, the call to arms would be issued. I also don't believe that sex, drugs, and alcohol are bad things. When they are used in moderation and by adults, each has its place.

Repeal Patriot Act - Check

Elect judges - Fine by me, especially now with "activist judges" they are like super politicians. As far as term limits go, let the people decide, but over 65, as with any other job, is getting near the end.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    What do I believe in 2012?

January - Obama is sworn in for 2nd term
    February - Economy rebounds, housing booms, cars sell
    March - Obama signs a bill giving the treasury complete control of all the banks
    Late March - Stock Market Collapses and Obama extends unemployment to 250 weeks
    April week 1 - Riots in California as far as anyone can tell at 50,000 people are killed/injured in fires as a result of the riots
    April week 2 - National Guard is sent in, civil unrest begins throughout the country
    April week 3 - Civil rest is restored
    April week 4 - Assassination attempt of Obama, Sheriffs and Local PDs advise any white person to stay locked in there house.
    May - Obama has recovered
    June 6 in the mid morning hours - Obama addresses the nation that in 21 major cities terrorists have driven tanker trucks full of gasoline into more than 50 buildings.
    June 8 - The national guard is sent into 100 cities across the country
    June 13 - Obama signs a bill allowing local police and federal counter terrorism taskforce access to anyones personal information, computer records and this bill also allows police or fbi to go through gun store ledgers without warrant.
    July - A plane full of toxic chemicals crashes into the baseball stadium during the all star game
    Mid July - An emergency meeting of UN leaders is held and determined the US is to unstable to run itself
    August 1 2010 - UN troops are in NYC, Atlanta, Detroit, Indy, Chicago, Austin, Huston, Dallas, Miami, Columbus, Charlotte, Boston, Detroit, Denver, Las Vegas and various cities in CA.
    Mid August - Canada erects a concrete wall at all authorized border crossings and no longer allows anyone to enter
    Late August - Obama signs a bill requiring a national database of every firearm including random inspections by police, fbi, or UN troops
    Early September - Violence rises in the southwest between citizens and illegal immigrants, border patrol and all government employees abandon the southwest leaving only people to defend for themselves
    Mid September - Obama signs a bill instating a VAT @ 20.5%
    Late September - Arizona and New Mexico withdraw from the union after being left to fend for themselves
    October - The UN determins the US needs 500,000 more UN soilders and will be placed in smaller cities
    November 5 - John Smith of Anytown, USA population of 6,500 kills the 3 UN soilders that are residing in his town on 24 hour watch
    November 6 6am - House and Senate both pass legislation to ban all center fire rifles and all handguns over the caliber of 9x19mm
    November 6 10am - Obama, Reid and Pelosi rejoice as Obamas signature graces the bill passed 4 hours prior.
    November 7 7am - The UN soilders begin to go door to door collecting handguns and centerfire rifles
    November 7 10 pm - Local news stations are reporting only 18 UN soilders were shot during the weapons seizures across the country today with all but 3 expecting to make recovery.
    Late November - Biden adresses the nation that Obama has been assasinated by a 50 bmg from maximum distance, the next day congress passes a bill to ban every firearms and President Biden Signs it he same day. The following morning Biden is found dead in his sleep from a heart attack The next day Pelosi is sworn in.
    Early December - JP Chase Morgan, PNC, BoA and CitiFinancial all declare bancrupcy within 3 days of each other.
    Early December - Riots begin at shopping malls, theft murder beatings all for money
    Mid December - Militias begin to come out of hiding and begin to patrol as the UN is not doing their job and is not welcome and cannot kill anyone
    Late December - Presdient Pelosi adresses the nation saying that in order to conserve power electricity will be rationed at the use of 1.5 hours per day at the decression of the local government and the power companies.

Well you said 2012, if you want 2013, well you'll have to wait.

pistol pete

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    I have not seen the article but a reliable source tells me Mexico is placing import duty on some American finished goods . What a golden oppurtunity to void NAFTA .

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Honestly, most laws from the 30's on probably need to be repealed.

That is a really good list though, I'd vote for that person.

Might throw in the repeal of GCA '86, GCA '68, and NFA '34 - I know, wishful thinking

Top Bottom