Sep 29, 2011
    Shreveport, LA

dancrichy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2015
    Indianapolis
    From what I know, they are a lot of fun to shoot. I have unfortunately only shot one once, but have read a little into them. They are a little less accurate (also dependable on who is shooting them), then the AR, but have more stopping power. They are a great gun however, in that they last a long time. Good luck on finding the one you want.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    What's your thoughts on the arsenal ak's. I have been reading up on ak's and all I hear about is arsenal...arsenal...arsenal. I know they are on the pricy end but if the quality is there I don't mind the cost.

Arsenal makes a phenomenal rifle. My first one was what took me from liking the AK, to loving it and replacing most of my collection with them. If your budget can allow it, I highly recommend getting one.

That's not fully converted, rather it is just a cheap bolt on trigger guard kit for the back half that doesn't even have the holes filled in yet. In order to do it fully, it would need a different gas tube, handguard retainer, handgurad, front sight base, thread the barrel (depending on if you get a 24mm sight base or not), gas tube, cleaning rod, rear sight, and muzzle device. Not saying it wouldn't work great or that you would be displeased with it, but it still has a ways to go before it's free from it's neutered "sporting" state.

Top Bottom