what did you hate, try, and still hate afterwards?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Walter Zoomie

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2008
    BeechTucky
    Golf. I don't get the attraction, and I don't want to hear about it or watch it.

If I have free time and I'm out in the great wide open, I'll take a hike, shoot pictures, or I want a firearm of some kind in my hands to do some plinking or hunting.

My free time in May is spent at IMS, and I firmly believe they should bulldoze the golf course there and replace it with something worthwhile...like more parking, or a permanent music concert venue.

And don't give me that, "Golf's great 'cuz you can get drunked up while you play."

Big deal. I can get hammered anywhere...

Golf blows monkey arse.

Now I'm done.

;)

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I'll refuse to insult a man who does me a solid by buying me a 4 pints of the black stuff but what kind of alcohol do you like? Flavored rums?

I hated beer until a buddy of mine turned me on to Blue Moon/Bell's Hefewizen... I rarely drink non-craft American brews because it makes my toes curl and my gag reflex trigger.

I will occasionally have a PBR in honor of my grandpa though.

go ahead...insult me! I'll give you a purple nurple so hard that your wife and mother will feel it! :laugh:

I haven't had much rum, but my wife "inherited" a half bottle of Cruzan raspberry rum when a roommate moved out. That stuff was right nice in a cola.

I fully realize I ain't much of a drinker...and that's OK. But I like amaretto. Over ice or in some kind of cola (in Dr. Pepper or Cherry cola is fantastic)

I also like either creme de menth or peppermint schnapps. Again, either over ice, or in Sprite / Sierra Mist. Also hard to beat that stuff with a little vanilla or chocolate ice cream.

Did I mention that I REALLY like mudslides? Strawberry Daiquiris made with amaretto instead of rum are also very very tasty. If you have a sweet tooth, and are man enough to order a daiquiri at a bar, ask the 'tender to substitute amaretto for the rum.

I'm comfortable enough in my masculinity to admit I like the typically "girly" drinks. HA! :n00b:

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Cigarettes. I took a couple of puffs off a cigarette and couldn't eat anything for a week without tasting that awful taste. I don't know how you cigarette smokers do it.

Carrots. They taste like metal.

22rssix

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   2
    Mar 27, 2008
    Indianapolis
    1. Mushrooms

I have tried them. The smell and texture, even if they were on something and picked off it still is nasty.

2. Pie of anykind (minus pudding pie with a oreo crust)

3. Jello

Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Salem
    Cooked Cabbage. Every new years my mom makes it with a dime in the bottom of the pot "for a prosperous year" and she makes me eat a little piece every year. Every year a hate it.....

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Cooked Cabbage. Every new years my mom makes it with a dime in the bottom of the pot "for a prosperous year" and she makes me eat a little piece every year. Every year a hate it.....

Have you tried it when it's cooked with sausage?

It basically makes the cabbage sausage flavored.

If you can't do that....hot sauce and salt fixes everything.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    telephone conversations that last longer than 5 minutes.
    (i just like to look people in the eye when I talk to them on a personal level. I find internet or phone communications awkward)

goldschlagger (or however you spell it) It makes me puke

girls who cry during sex

poi (that hawaiian crap they force on you at the luau that taste like **** ... yeah thats the stuff)

soap (i will never forget that taste)

burning a pill in a cigarette lighter of a car as a kid (worse smell ever)

peeing on my brother while he slept so he got in trouble for wetting the bed (it was fun till I got caught)

slamming fingers in the car door or any door

corn beef hash. i can eat anything to live, but i will never eat that crap again unless im almost dying.

Top Bottom