• ...and so much more!
  • davidparrish60

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 6, 2010
    Galveston, IN
    oh man... what an idea...

i was sitting at home one day and low and behold i had knocked grandpa's urn off the shelf right into my mix... i know what i will do. i will load it anyway! and thats how i made my first million dollars...

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    The crazy insane really creepy awful thing about this is that there will be people who do it :ar15:

I would do it in with some 30 Carbine loads for my grandpa. He loved that gun, and it was the first gun he passed on down to my dad, and my dad will pass it to me.

Seriously though, some people do weird stuff. We are spending $1200 (yes, $1200!) to have my fiance's cat made into a diamond, which will then be used in her wedding ring. She always said that the cat was more of a father to her than her own, but I still maintain that this is taking it a little far. Oh well, her money.

Hooker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2011
    NW IN
    We are spending $1200 (yes, $1200!) to have my fiance's cat made into a diamond, which will then be used in her wedding ring.

...or you could just spend $12 for a new cat :dunno: :laugh:

Wow that's pretty out there. I would be thinking, "MAN $1200 BUCKS WILL BUY A LOT OF AMMO!" Haha. I don't think I would say much about that either. :D

EdC

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 12, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    . . . We are spending $1200 (yes, $1200!) to have my fiance's cat made into a diamond, which will then be used in her wedding ring. She always said that the cat was more of a father to her than her own, but I still maintain that this is taking it a little far. Oh well, her money.

How does the cat feel about this?:laugh:

Yote69

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    Logansport
    My buddy is a mortician and told me about this a few years back. He said that all I had to do was leave him a few grand so he could travel across the country and "spread me around". It's not the craziest thing that I've ever heard of.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Not sure that would be for me but its a very interesting concept. I could be turned into a case of home defense rounds and end up taking out the bad guys even after I'm dead!

sidewinder27

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    Plainfield
    after death

I heard about this company on Cam & Company last night thought it was kinda neat if you want to be cremated. The jist of it is that they will reload some of your ashes into different shot shells and pistol rounds.

Home Page

Top Bottom