• ...and so much more!
  • m82mike

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Milton,In.
    I started out with a Llama mini-max, (3in) .45. then went with a
    Kimber Ultra CDP II. Kimber is a LOT lighter, No problems with either one.
    -maybe I just got lucky on the Llama, but it's been reliable, I really love my Kimber though.:)

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    CW45
    14tyqeg.jpg

i really like mine...easy recoil, shoots +P ammo,light,can hold a 2" group @ 7 yards......

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    No way im going back to a Millineum pro again. I had a PT111 in 9mm, bought it new in box, thing jammed after 3 shots every time, bought new mags and different ammo, same thing happened, took it back to the shop i bought it from, owner took it out to his personal range after closing, done the same to him, sent it back to taurus under warranty, they claimed to fix it, got it back and it jammed after every shot. started stove piping. sent it back again, taurus claimed that it checked out fully, after much back and forth for a few months, they gave me my money back. Im never owning one again. Now ive got a taurus OSS and a taurus PT1911 both in .45 and never had a single jam or misfire with them.
    Hmmm, sorry to hear that. I've fired well over 3000 rnds through mine, with a variety of ammo, and never had an issue of any kind. My bro-in-law has one as well, and though he has a lot less rnds through his, never had a problem. I really like the PT-1911 too.

dukeboy_318

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    in la la land
    im thinking it was a defect but it surprised me that i got worse after i got it back from taurus, i got it back in about 3 weeks, which was a little quicker then i expected but that was the only joy of it.

i like that cw45 too, i just want em all is my problem

dustjunky2000

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Greenfield
    taurus-pt145mp-right-full-hi.jpg

Owned it 4 years now. Never had a jam one time. Shoots straight and cleans up easy. Also it's 10+1 in .45. Doesn't get much better if you ask me. Love this gun to death.

Last edited:

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    thats a good idea really. hmmm, is the Bersa pretty durable/reliable? ive never shot one but ive heard pretty good reviews on em

My 9mm version of the same gun has been flawless. I haven't heard anything bad about the 45. Check our bersatalk.com. They have a general Bersa section, and a specific 45 section that will give you a lot of good info/insight.

picture.php

dukeboy_318

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    in la la land
    taurus-pt145mp-right-full-hi.jpg

Owned it 4 years now. Never had a jam one time. Shoots straight and cleans up easy. Also it's 10+1 in .45. Doesn't get much better if you ask me. Love this gun to death.

i must have just gotten a bad apple, i like the look of the pros, i was just taken back the problems. maybe i ought to try it again sometime and see. I want to thank all those who responded, i think im going to go for the Kimber as i like the single stack mini 1911 look, time to hit gun store

dustjunky2000

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Greenfield
    i must have just gotten a bad apple, i like the look of the pros, i was just taken back the problems. maybe i ought to try it again sometime and see. I want to thank all those who responded, i think im going to go for the Kimber as i like the single stack mini 1911 look, time to hit gun store

I do love those Kimbers. mmmmmmmmmmmm :D I want one too.

45pro

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Plymouth
    Taurus pt145, its a very good pistol, reliable, 10+1, very small, and only about 400 bucks, ive shot 2000+ rounds flawlessly, I love mine, the early generations had a few issues, but the newest (generation 3) is about the best little u can buy, especially for the money

Top Bottom