• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    It is a little on the BIG side, but it goes with me everywhere.
    Columbia River Knife and Tool M21-14SF
    Very good knife, not too expensive, if something should happen to it. :rolleyes:
    dscn0689c.jpg

Protest

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2010
    SW Michigan
    Cold Steel is my ONLY choice

I have carried the Cold Steel X2 Voyager daily for 4 years. It's a 6 inch blade, fully serrated and is as sturdy as the day I bought it. The lock is rock solid and this knife CAN TAKE A BEATING. I have used it countless times for MANY tough jobs and it always performs. I just checked their website, it appears they don't sell this model anymore. Also, believe it or not, it conceals very nicely.

4424920922_45bdc536ef_b.jpg

4424920928_ef9e507c30_b.jpg

glockednlocked

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 7, 2008
    Oh Tyler fellow Bloomantonians now know the Krogers you go to. :) I like "the dirty Kroger" but it requires at least 2-3 knives, 2 guns, and enough reloads to get back to the real toys in the vehical. You must go to the fancy new one to go so lightly armed haha. Oh and on topic today I am in town so no fixed blade grayman :( just the horseman and my cqc-12

Last edited:

Digital_photog

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2010
    Syracuse, IN
    my knives aren't expensive toys. they are every day working tools on the farm. I don't carry anything very expensive.
    I carry a Gerber paraframe.
    22-08444-1.jpg

and a Gerber Compact Sport multitool
    05500-1.jpg

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    today i am back with my spyderco police, case hunter trapper, and a multi tool

i just want to point out to digital photog that even my expensive knives get used. granted i don't have any 1200 dollar knives but i have some expensive ones and they get carried and used every day, there really is no point in having a knife or gun for that matter that you just leave in a safe. thats why i love my zero tolerance and knives of that sort. i can use it for whatever i want and if it breaks i call them send it back and they either give me a new one or fix it no questions asked. can't beat that. sorry for getting off track

glockednlocked

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 7, 2008
    great point soldier.
    I make my knives work everyday and that is the main reason I carry the knives that I do. every tool has its place and I like knives made by guys that stand behind them. $1.98 gas staton knives can be great in a pinch and I totally support anyones chioce to buy whatever they want. I just respect you more for rocking the ZT :) haha but in all seriousness when I break a knife (anything made by man will break eventually) I like the idea that Ernie Emerson or Grayman or whoever I deal with will take care of me better than the vietnamese street urchin that made the cheapo knife.
    Or you can look at it from the buy American point of view. I use to think that rational was flawed. because when the cheapo indo china model folds up and you need lots of stitches at least the Doc is getting buisness hear in the good old USA, but wait the Doc is from India does that count as buy American :)

Top Bottom