What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Season 2?
    They are ordered but far from ready to watch. We got spoiled by being years behind on watching TV. We watched Sopranos, Breaking Bad, even the good part of Walking Dead when there were several seasons just sitting there ready to watch. This episode by episode, short season then wait for a short season again sucks…

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    They are ordered but far from ready to watch. We got spoiled by being years behind on watching TV. We watched Sopranos, Breaking Bad, even the good part of Walking Dead when there were several seasons just sitting there ready to watch. This episode by episode, short season then wait for a short season again sucks…

I have not seen a single episode of any of those shows.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Yeah, we've been through several shows like that. Watch the back catalog then wait for new episodes. Silent Witness is a f=good example. I think it had 21 or 22 seasons when we started. Then we had to wait... :)

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Breaking Bad is on my list. I might be starting that one soon.
    A very compelling story right to the end. Just keep in mind production was not what it is today. (Yellowstone). I watched a Sopranos episode recently and definitely felt the difference from 20 years ago even though it was a ground breaking highly acclaimed show in its time...

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    The Jesse Stone series with Tom Selleck is pretty good. It’s been long enough since we watched them that the wife and I started re-watching the series this week. It’s not a weekly “season one, season two” series, it’s more of a string of movies that build on each other. You can look up the correct order online, but they also pretty good just by themselves.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I had a little interest in the new show The Last of Us" but his killed it for me.

The Last of Us Episode 3 hailed 'one of the greatest TV episodes EVER' as fans laud 'beautiful and reverent' depiction of gay romance​

Netflix did this with Designated Survivor. I was really enjoying the show. Then, they have to show what I consider a fairly graphic scene of two guys buggering each other with condemns laying around them. Sorry, not my thing.

ap.jpg

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I'm watching Justified occasionally. My wife won't so I only check it out when she is gone. It's pretty good, but hasn't really "grabbed" me yet.
    Hard to get into something when you cannot just sit and enjoy it normally. I really like Mayor Of Kingstown but the spouse does not so it feels weird only watching when she is not around…

Jin

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    May 20, 2019
    Salamonie
    Hard to get into something when you cannot just sit and enjoy it normally. I really like Mayor Of Kingstown but the spouse does not so it feels weird only watching when she is not around…

I think Mayor of Kingstown is what pushed me toward getting a Staccato. Also a good show, I especially like the SWAT scenes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom