What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    5c0ae4b073c89cb9085efbf3de283f1f651b127653b7a9296af036bb724028b2._RI_V_TTW_.jpg
    A BBC production, "New Tricks" dramatizes the work of the Unsolved Crime and Open Case Squad, led by Detective Superintendent Sandra Pullman and three previously retired police officers recruited to reinvestigate unsolved crimes.

This show is on Hulu. I'm just starting season three. Very original writing and character development. Each season is only eight shows.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    We watched the first season of Locke & Key on Netflix. It will be my last. My wife likes it, but the characters stupidity drives me nuts.

Started Peaky Blinders. So far we have enjoyed the first four episodes.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Prime has a show (series called The Rig. watched 2 episodes and it seems good. You might want to use subtitles for this one. The Scots accents are pretty thick!

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    My wife and I finished watching season 1 of Joe Pickett recently. Having read the books the series was based on and the series getting little promotion, I didn't have high hopes. The herd of very poorly rendered elk in the opening scene seemed to initially confirm my low expectations but it actually kept getting better and better. It actually stayed fairly close to the books and I would highly recommend it to anyone that enjoyed the books or likes crime dramas.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    We finished Boston Legal, still watching Modern Family. Need to find something else good as we like to have two shows going on at the same time.

Watched an episode of Will Trent last night. Didn't do much for either of us. I'd like my wife to try Blacklist since it stars James Spader who was a lead on Boston Legal.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    We finished Boston Legal, still watching Modern Family. Need to find something else good as we like to have two shows going on at the same time.

Watched an episode of Will Trent last night. Didn't do much for either of us. I'd like my wife to try Blacklist since it stars James Spader who was a lead on Boston Legal.
    We tried to watch Will Trent, but it was too much for us (Mom). Still looking for something crime-related but not violent. We're on our third go-round of all seasons of Monk, and we're enjoying White Collar. Tried Castle, but it didn't hold our attention. We've actually gone back to Matlock and Murder She Wrote, because they are pre-gore.

Wouldn't mind a plain drama or two either. We watched This is Us and enjoyed it, but not enough to watch it again when we know how the series ends.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    372   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    We tried to watch Will Trent, but it was too much for us (Mom). Still looking for something crime-related but not violent. We're on our third go-round of all seasons of Monk, and we're enjoying White Collar. Tried Castle, but it didn't hold our attention. We've actually gone back to Matlock and Murder She Wrote, because they are pre-gore.

Wouldn't mind a plain drama or two either. We watched This is Us and enjoyed it, but not enough to watch it again when we know how the series ends.
    The Mentalist? Psych?

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    All Quiet On The Western Front on Netflix. Set during WWI. While a good movie, its a bit of a downer. If you are looking for pick me up, feel good kinda movie. . . . this is not it. It makes Saving Private Ryan look like a comedy.
    Watched that with my father-in-law. We were the only ones that would watch it. And you are right.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

Watch NCIS yet?

You might try giving Castle more of a try. It was good for a long time. I don't really remember the early shows though.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

He is good in the Blacklist. In fact he is the show

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Watch NCIS yet?

You might try giving Castle more of a try. It was good for a long time. I don't really remember the early shows though.
    Couldn't get into NCIS, but I'll give Castle another try. I think it's right up our alley if Mom would just sit still long enough to watch a couple of episodes.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom