What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Thank you! A good reminder to me of more of the series that I just skipped over the years.

Never watched the Sopranos or BoB.
    If you haven't watched Sopranos yet, consider the movie Many Saints of Newark. Its a Sopranos prequel. Starts in the '68 Newark riots. FIrst hour is kind of slow, picks up in the second.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    The new Dave Chappelle special on Netflix (Closer) is really good. I guess that's not surprising since he is one of the best stand up comedians out there.
    Started last night and fell asleep. I would recommend watching soon as the Cancel Culture will pressure Netflix to cancel it soon.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    The new Dave Chappelle special on Netflix (Closer) is really good. I guess that's not surprising since he is one of the best stand up comedians out there.
    Started last night and fell asleep. I would recommend watching soon as the Cancel Culture will pressure Netflix to cancel it soon.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    So the wife and I bailed on Billions about mid season 4. The story line got too repetitive and unbelievable to hold our interest.
    So now we have moved on to Goliath. Season 1 is terrific where season 2 becomes very weird. Still a good story line to keep our interest. Billy Bob does great work as usual.

Last edited:

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Watching The Billion Dollar Code. A team in Germany invented Google Earth 10 years before Google and Google, the "Do No Evil" company, stole the idea.

Worth the watch if you're interested in the industry at all.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Watched the first episode of HULU's Dopesick. Very eye opening.

Top tier acting, directing, etc.

Besides the politics, this really hits home for me. My dad was on the oxy for 20ish years and died with it in him.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    So the wife and I bailed on Billions about mid season 4. The story line got too repetitive and unbelievable to hold our interest.
    So now we have moved on to Goliath. Season 1 is terrific where season 2 becomes very weird. Still a good story line to keep our interest. Billy Bob does great work as usual.

I tried to watch Goliath again this season. All I did was remember how stupid the show got last season. Couldn't do it.

Season one was great. The actors are great. I cannot imagine what they must have been thinking when they wrote that crap though?

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    For those who have HBO Max, Dune will be showing starting at 6:00 p.m. tomorrow.

This movie should be viewed in an IMAX theater IMHO this is denis villeneuve we are talking about. I still regret not seeing Blade Runner 2049 in 70mm.

Also is anyone else watching Squid Game?

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    Anxiously awaiting Jack Ryan season three on prime.

And CBS is moving my favorite over the air show “seal team“ to streaming only on Paramount plus?

F*** them

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    I tried to watch Goliath again this season. All I did was remember how stupid the show got last season. Couldn't do it.

Season one was great. The actors are great. I cannot imagine what they must have been thinking when they wrote that crap though?
    It's hard to sit through some of the stupid sh*t they feel needs to be in the show. I just FF past to the good stuff. Like you said well acted and written except for the weird stuff.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Let me give a recommendation to not watch.

Goliath. Billy Bob Thornton as a burned out civil litigator.

1st Season. Pretty good.
    2nd Season. Decent, but getting weird.
    3rd Season. Quit before 1/2 in. Weird "Twin Peaks" type surreal stuff, but making less sense, ultra slow, super dark, depressing...no reason to watch.

Top Bottom