What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    That's fair. It was starting to feel a bit formulaic and predictable in the later seasons. I do think that Season 9 did a good job of righting the ship and ending the series properly.
    I have six episodes left of season 8. Did anyone else notice how the first couple of seasons felt episodic, meaning they had had an issue that was usually solved in the episode, and by season three they had serialized it more like other popular shows where issues lasted most of a season?

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I have six episodes left of season 8. Did anyone else notice how the first couple of seasons felt episodic, meaning they had had an issue that was usually solved in the episode, and by season three they had serialized it more like other popular shows where issues lasted most of a season?
    Yes. It's probably a natural progression, since eventually the characters run out of unique problems to solve. There are only so many types of lawsuits/scenarios to write before the episodes become repetitive. The same thing happened to The Blacklist. The same thing will probably happen to Tracker.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    369   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Another series I was aware of but came to late. Started Boardwalk Empire. Finished season 1 this weekend and am hooked.
    Funny coincidence: Season 3 episode 6 a major character asks an episode only character on the boardwalk in Atlantic City where he is from. His reply, "Evansville, Indiana".

Top Bottom