What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I watched the 3 part series on Netflix about Arnold Schwarzenegger that went through his bodybuilding days, films, and then politics. While as a politician I think he was a RINO it was interesting to see his journey from Austria to the US and you can tell unlike some others he was truly thankful for the opportunities he got here.
    Have you seen the video of comedian Bill Burr talk about Arnold?
    It's hilarious.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I watched the 3 part series on Netflix about Arnold Schwarzenegger that went through his bodybuilding days, films, and then politics. While as a politician I think he was a RINO it was interesting to see his journey from Austria to the US and you can tell unlike some others he was truly thankful for the opportunities he got here.
    I thought it was pretty good. Some good lessons from his life that can help others achieve more.
    Tonight I will se if American Graffiti has held up. So long since I saw it I don’t remember much beyond the cars and Suzanne Sommers cameo…
    I watched it a few years ago. Moves kinda slow by todays standards. Cool cars though. Ron Howard’s Impala was overshadowed by Milner’s ride and a young Harrison Ford’s 55 but it was a cool ride.

Good soundtrack, I hope you like the trip down memory lane.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I watched it a few years ago. Moves kinda slow by todays standards. Cool cars though. Ron Howard’s Impala was overshadowed by Milner’s ride and a young Harrison Ford’s 55 but it was a cool ride.

Good soundtrack, I hope you like the trip down memory lane.
    It was a fun trip down memory lane. Read that the movie length has increased over the years due to so many bit parts players becoming so big. Many bit parts did not get paid but got billing in the movie which billing for any part is common now but was not back then.

Fun to watch while also ingoing…

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    We watched Song of the Bandits on Netflix. Korean show set in Korea in 1919 into the 20s. Kind of a mix between a western and a kung-fu movie. The wife and I found it to be entertaining.

Top Bottom