What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    But no new episodes, right?
    I think there were like 5 seasons, including 4 original seasons and 1 all-star season - all filmed between 2010 and 2013. It was then canceled by the History Channel, who opted not to renew for a sixth season.

There was a spinoff show in 2012, Top Guns, that focused on the guns used in the competition. I think it had one season?

oze

Mow Ho
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    I think there were like 5 seasons, including 4 original seasons and 1 all-star season - all filmed between 2010 and 2013. It was then canceled by the History Channel, who opted not to renew for a sixth season.

There was a spinoff show in 2012, Top Guns, that focused on the guns used in the competition. I think it had one season?
    That's what I thought. My son, 11 at the time, and I used to binge watch it then. Then it just went away, like the golfing "Big Break" shows. Loved them, too.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Just watched The town that dreaded sundown on Amazon prime. It’s hard to believe it’s been around since 1977 and I have never seen it! It wasn’t at all what I expected it to be, but I thought it was really interesting. Don’t know how true the movie is, but never knew it is still unsolved.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Just watched The town that dreaded sundown on Amazon prime. It’s hard to believe it’s been around since 1977 and I have never seen it! It wasn’t at all what I expected it to be, but I thought it was really interesting. Don’t know how true the movie is, but never knew it is still unsolved.
    That sounds good! Here is the wikipedia page on it.

There is also a remake/sequel from 2014.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Town_That_Dreaded_Sundown_(2014_film)

Both are available via Prime Video.

"Based on a true story" - at least as much as any Hollywood production.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I watched the 3 part series on Netflix about Arnold Schwarzenegger that went through his bodybuilding days, films, and then politics. While as a politician I think he was a RINO it was interesting to see his journey from Austria to the US and you can tell unlike some others he was truly thankful for the opportunities he got here.

Top Bottom