What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    372   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Started season 3 of "The Crown" this weekend. I liked seasons 1 & 2 very much and S3 is even better. They changed actors for Queen Elizabeth and Prince Phillip. I think it was effective as the season starts in 1966 or so, several years after S2.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I just started a documentary on Amazon called "The Hollywood Complex". It's about an apartment complex where stage moms and their kids stay while trying to get the kids cast in something....anything.

I mean, I knew there were a lot of delusional weirdos out and about, but geez.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    I watched the whole episode of the Mandelorian but was reminded quickly how much I don't care for the Star Wars stuff. :xmad:

Well, you're screwed because it's the only thing worth watching on Disney+. :laugh:

It's very simplistic for sure. I like it, but I'd really like it if it were rated R rather than something I would let a two year old watch. That's not the Star Wars thing, though, so I'll take it for what it is. It's better than any Star Wars movie after the original three other than Rogue One.

That all being said, Star Trek is where it's at.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    We're only 2 episodes in and we've already seen why Darth Vader had to tell another more famous Mando(new canon be damned) not to disintegrate people. This show is awesome.

I have spoken.

P.S. Hey screw you, Duck Tales is on D+ too, lol

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    OK...
    I'm trying to watch 'Bodyguard'. Being in the UK it's bad enough getting past the lack of people's rights with guns, speech, privacy, etc...
    But what I can't get past, is the language.

WHY CAN'T THEY SPEAK ENGLISH!!!! :xmad::xmad:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    With all the hoopla over the hot new movie Ford vs Ferrari I was searching to see when I could stream it on Amazon. Then I saw a movie I had not heard of The 24 Hour War about the same story. Anyone watched it? Rated high.
    Do want to see the new one soon...

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    With all the hoopla over the hot new movie Ford vs Ferrari I was searching to see when I could stream it on Amazon. Then I saw a movie I had not heard of The 24 Hour War about the same story. Anyone watched it? Rated high.

I saw it. Very well made. Adam Corolla was the prime mover behind it and he has made several great racing docs. However, until the big-budget Hollywood movie came along, the streaming services had no interest.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

It's a good movie!

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    To each, their own.... I still like you.

He carried Schofields....Of course I'm going to like it...:)

2Q==
    Bone.jpg

Jin

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    May 20, 2019
    Salamonie
    FYI

If anyone has Verizon, Disney+ is free for 1 year

You should be able to add it via your Verizon App

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Well, you're screwed because it's the only thing worth watching on Disney+.

It's very simplistic for sure. I like it, but I'd really like it if it were rated R rather than something I would let a two year old watch. That's not the Star Wars thing, though, so I'll take it for what it is. It's better than any Star Wars movie after the original three other than Rogue One.

That all being said, Star Trek is where it's at.

I actually liked the sci-fi Altered Carbon carbon series in part because it was adult oriented.

Just being an R movie doesn't really do it for me though. I like a good plot and good acting. You cant fix the absence of that with saying **** every other word and lots of boobies.

Last edited:

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Started season 3 of "The Crown" this weekend. I liked seasons 1 & 2 very much and S3 is even better. They changed actors for Queen Elizabeth and Prince Phillip. I think it was effective as the season starts in 1966 or so, several years after S2.

Actually starts in 1964. Thats when Harold Wilson became PM, and Churchill died in 1965. I think both were covered in the first episode.

Its interesting as each episode seems to center on some significant event. The episodes seem to almost be stand-alone.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom