What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Jack Ryan S2 just isn't drawing me in. I'm slothing through it though and on EP7. Anyone else not liking it near as much as S1?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I’m planning to drop netflix for it.

You're dropping Netflix? What the hell? There's too much good stuff on there.... right now. I'd drop Netflix after the mass exodus, by all the studios starting their own streaming services, and then I'll pick it back up once 99% of those services fail. Everybody is trying to get in the game, but at $7 or $8 a pop, it will come to a point that it's unsustainable.

White Squirrel

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2016
    Evansville
    You're dropping Netflix? What the hell? There's too much good stuff on there.... right now. I'd drop Netflix after the mass exodus, by all the studios starting their own streaming services, and then I'll pick it back up once 99% of those services fail. Everybody is trying to get in the game, but at $7 or $8 a pop, it will come to a point that it's unsustainable.

Soon there will be as many streaming services as there are cable channels. Instead of paying $350 per month for cable, people will be paying $7, $8, or $15 per month each for a dozen different streaming services.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    Soon there will be as many streaming services as there are cable channels. Instead of paying $350 per month for cable, people will be paying $7, $8, or $15 per month each for a dozen different streaming services.

The streaming services don't have start up fees, so a regiment of buying one or two for a few months to watch what you want and dropping them for different ones isn't really a bad idea. I'm already starting that with Starz for a few months, then I'll drop it for something else (probably whatever the new Star Trek shows are on once they have all of the first season of Picard on there).

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The next thing I'm waiting for is The Expanse season 4. Comes to Amazon on December 13th. It's probably the best show I've seen on any platform in a long time, although Altered Carbon is up there with it.

Those are 2 of my favorite shows! Altered Carbon has been renewed with Anthony Mackie (falcon from the Avengers) taking the lead.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I haven’t dropped it yet. A deal’s a deal though. Wife said one or the other. I picked this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom