What are you smoking or What do you enjoy smoking (Pipe & Cigar Thread)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    It wasn't too bad. I used to smoke cigarettes and got pretty good at doing most things with a heater hanging out of my mouth without inhaling too much of it.

The problem was that I didn't spend the time to get the cigar properly lit and let it burn for a few minutes before taking off. Because I didn't have an even burn going I had to keep puffing like a mad man to keep it lit while fighting the wind.

The neighbors probably have already posted the video. LOL

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I take my work laptop out of the dock and sit out in the garage to work while smoking a cigar. I hate it when I am puffing away with it clenched in my teeth for an extended period and the smoke decides to concentrate on my left eye.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I take my work laptop out of the dock and sit out in the garage to work while smoking a cigar. I hate it when I am puffing away with it clenched in my teeth for an extended period and the smoke decides to concentrate on my left eye.

Yep. Another reason I like to do nothing whilst I smoke my cigar.

Just got my statement for my recent spending binge on CigarBid. Under $70 shipped for 35 big name sticks. That's pretty good.

3WiQ7B6.png

Last edited:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I like the white and black obsidians. Graycliffs are usually decent.
    The White Golds are better than I expected when I tried them.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I listened to "The Cigar Talk" Podcast this week. The latest episode has an interview with Dirty Fabian, the former lead sales rep from Drew Estate. He's the guy who basically made Acid cigars the best selling cigars in the country.

Anyway, it was very informative. He got into a few details on the process not making cigars and the differences between traditional, infused and flavored. How they do the infused is really interesting.

https://www.cigartalkpodcast.com/episodes

Episode 50

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Just fired one of these up. Review to follow.

j65-pm-1000.png

I also bought a Alec Bradley "Magic Toast" yesterday while in Ohio. The name stuck my wife's fancy so I bought it. Anyone tried one yet?

ab4-pm-1000_left-1811.png

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Smoked a Padilla Artemis... one of those that are upsetting, kept burning fast down one said. Kept trying to light up the other side more, but it didnt help... burned in about half the time it should have. Grrrr...

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Smoked a Padilla Artemis... one of those that are upsetting, kept burning fast down one said. Kept trying to light up the other side more, but it didnt help... burned in about half the time it should have. Grrrr...

I fought the same frustration with the Whiskey Row a few posts up. It was wrapped so tight I couldn't get a good draw. I poked a toothpick up the bottom and it helped for about 2 or 3 draws. Then back to the same thing. Maybe it was still a little dry? :dunno:

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    A friend of mine had the same put in earlier this year. He's back to his normal 50 mile bike rides and playing in a soccer league.

I keep telling him, all that exercise is gonna kill him.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

:laugh:

I told my surgeon I am now strong like bull! He said easy tiger, it came from Henrietta.:(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom