What are you a "hater" of? (related to guns)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dukeboy_318

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    in la la land
    :hijack:

nav_search.gif
    :D

sorry, i didnt mean too. i was just curious if everyone hated the XDMs as bad as the XDs

dukeboy_318

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    in la la land
    New members who post unrelated post to hit 50..

Bet he is in the classifieds as I type this.

Also the guy with 50+ post who PMed me trying to sell me VUPDBlues old dedicated 22 when I had 3 post..:xmad:

If your not going to support the site with cash money at least follow the rules!!!:ingo:

well yes im thinking of trading one of my guns, that was not my intentions in posting that question. I am legitimately asking because since i am in the market for another pistol, i wanted to know if anyone had hate issues with the new XDMs because if so, im steering far away from them. it was not an intende attempt to get 50 posts, matter of fact i didnt realize i needed 50 post until after i posted that question has i had yet to find my way to the classifieds. And i did not pm you about a 22, i only have one 22 and its not for sell so i have no idea what you are talking about.

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    well yes im thinking of trading one of my guns, that was not my intentions in posting that question. I am legitimately asking because since i am in the market for another pistol, i wanted to know if anyone had hate issues with the new XDMs because if so, im steering far away from them. it was not an intende attempt to get 50 posts, matter of fact i didnt realize i needed 50 post until after i posted that question has i had yet to find my way to the classifieds. And i did not pm you about a 22, i only have one 22 and its not for sell so i have no idea what you are talking about.

OKAY!! Whatever you say, I just call them as I see them. Did you read the FAQ?? Welcoming new members is a no no too, guess since you didn't know your OK.

I fully agree with your statement I highlighted in red, it was NOT you.
    Also the guy with 50+ post who PMed me trying to sell me VUPDBlues old dedicated 22 when I had 3 post..:xmad:

Now that we have managed to jack this thread big time!!!

To the Mods and the OP of this thread I apologize and will not post here again since I don't have anything further to ad to this thread.:ingo:

dukeboy_318

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    in la la land
    OKAY!! Whatever you say, I just call them as I see them. Did you read the FAQ?? Welcoming new members is a no no too, guess since you didn't know your OK.

I fully agree with your statement I highlighted in red, it was NOT you.

Now that we have managed to jack this thread big time!!!

To the Mods and the OP of this thread I apologize and will not post here again since I don't have anything further to ad to this thread.:ingo:

i also appologize and will not post on this thread either and no i did not read the FAQs, that is my mistake

elaw555

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    Sorry, we only hate glocks here. Seriously though, glock haters outnumber XD haters by about 10 to 1 (completely self manufactured stat.):rockwoot::popcorn:

I don't have an XDM, but love all my XDs. Oh, and to get back on track, I HATE GLOCKS.

Thats because people with working Glocks outnumber people with working XD's 10 to 1. (Positively made up stat...or is it)

greyhound47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    Calling Magazines "Clips"
    People who scoff at 9mm and call it ineffective and bad to carry
    People calling others "tacticool" and Mall ninjas when they need to look in a mirror
    Rants about new products by people who know nothing about them
    People who call the 5.56 a "poodle shooter" round (see 9mm above)
    People who say you should wear a tin foil hat for being prepared
    People who make fun of Flat Dark Earth on AR in Indiana (there is brown stuff in the woods you know!)

theboss365

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    PLYMOUTH
    Almost all of my guns have a sentamental value for one reason or another, even though I have bought all but one of them on my own. The point is I hate it when people get guns handed down to them from their father, grandfather, etc. Then they have no idea what they ment to that person, they don't know what they are worth not only in $$$, but the real worth.

gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    • Glocks - Because as a former owner, I could not stand the unfounded elitism of the brand - That said, Glocks are fine firearms
    • XD's - Because there are 3000+ Croatians doing work that we should be doing here - That said, XD's are fine firearms.
    • Gun Laws - Other than laws that keep firearms from known felons, they should all be abolished
    • Pseudo Experts - Those people on forums who will argue about things of which they know little or nothing

Last edited:

Jehdin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2010
    AR Platform
    Direct Impingement
    Wood
    .45 ACP
    The word "Tacticool"
    Gun Control
    Pistol grips on rifles
    +P/+P+ Ammunition
    1911s
    NFA
    The hate towards .40S&W and 9mm

Think that's all. In no particular order.

Also, going to be making enemies on my first post. :n00b:

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To All,

I hate it when people take a beautiful piece of military history and bubba it up to make it look cool...

Military rifles will never be made again. Once they are gone they are gone forever and someone wants to hack it to pieces... :( :(

Regards,

Doug

Top Bottom