What are you a "hater" of? (related to guns)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magnum314

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Central Indiana
    The .40S&W cartridge...I know...its a great round and all...I just don't feel there was THAT big of a need for it! And it makes me have to add yet ANOTHER ammo to my lineup!

The trigger pull on the Kel Tec P-11!

Gun Shops who think you don't know crap and treat you like a piece of the same! i.e. Ludco Gun Shop in Parker City!

Finding the deal of all deals...and being completely broke at the moment!

Holsters with thumb breaks!

People who bash the 1911 and say that it is unsafe to carry it cocked and locked!

Last edited:

elaw555

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    --.40 SW/.357sig/10mm (9mm +p does the same job as the .40SW with more capacity and .45ACP does a significantly better job to make up for lack of capacity...10mm and .357sig are boutique rounds and serve no real defensive purpose)
    --Any handgun that retails for more than $550 bucks...if Glock can bring a NIB pistol with it's track record in accuracy, performance, reliability, etc. then why does the HK or SIG cost 200 dollars more? To be different?
    --Drivers who can't drive...driving is for getting to point B from point A, it is not something to do while reading, texting, talking on your phone etc. while you don't realize you are going 30 in a 40 mph zone.
    --Turn signals...so many people fail to use them they should be optional on cars. It would be much easier if I saw a car coming and saw no signals installed on the car. At least I would know they have absolutely no intention of alerting me as to their intentions.
    --The older bald guy at Pop Guns who had a habit of throwing things at me that I asked to look at. A holster wold come bouncing across the glass counter at me despite the fact that he was standing five feet from me and could have handed it to me. I say had because I haven't been in there in two years.

Titanium Man

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Indy---USA
    OK, you asked:)

Wildcat cartridges. Why? Just to be different?

Bradis' sign saying, "Call First", when other places are cheaper anyway.

Driving on a country road in the middle of nowhere, and there is someone up my tale, figuring I'm moving entirely too slow.

Some peoples reasoning why they like a particular gun. Don't tell me why you like it!!! Just buy it, and leave me alone. What am I?? A poop magnet??

:popcorn:I'm not done yet.

The guy at the Tire Store, where I went to ONLY get my tire plugged, coming out and saying, "got a minute, can I show you something?" Then the nimrod proceeds to show me a "crack" in my rear hub, which was miniscule and harmless, saying it, "might go", thinking I would take the bait, and walk out minus $750+ dollars in my pocket.

People at the gun show, in the busiest aisle of humanity, deciding to STOP and do I DON'T KNOW WHAT! for an undetermined amount of time, because I've long since detoured and am now munching on a $10 corndog.

$10 Corndogs, I know, they're only $4 but if I eat one, so does my wife and there is one less $10 taking space in my wallet, and who knows what happens to the 2 ones.

People stopping by my house at 2 in the afternoon, selling girl scout cookies, when there is a NO Soliciting sign on my door. Didn't they get to that definition in eighth grade. That means NO Selling anything, even girl scout cookies from alledged neighbors.

People asking if they woke me, at 2 in the afternoon, when I'm standing there in a robe with my whole being discheveled.

I'm tired, it's 1pm, I need a nap.

This is enough things I hate, and even some had to do with gun stuff.:D

bw210

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Kouts, IN
    - People who consistently bash the .40s&w or 10mm cartridge and then carry to protect their family or themselves with a 80gr .380 or 115gr 9mm.
    - Mouseguns - they have no purpose.
    - People who don't understand ballistics energy/performance.
    - Our government.
    - People who tell me I own too many guns/ammo crates.
    - people who bash firearm brands - I have my strong likes and dislikes. Yes, even Hi-points. I own one of them ugly ducks and it shoots well.

so much more, but I'll leave on this last note:

People who bash our Military. It is because of these brave men & woman who are protecting us and dying around the globe so you may spew filth out of your mouth with no consciences!!

sp3worker

Expert
    Rating - 96.9%
    31   1   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    - People who consistently bash the .40s&w or 10mm cartridge and then carry to protect their family or themselves with a 80gr .380 or 115gr 9mm.

You act as though it's totally ineffective, I'll bet you wouldn't stand in front of one. It sure beats nothing. :dunno:

Last edited:

bw210

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Kouts, IN
    You act as though it's totally ineffective, I'll bet you wouldn't stand in front of one. It sure beats nothing. :dunno:

IT is ineffective in Immediately Stopping the Threat. I wouldn't stand in front of any day of the week, just as I wouldn't trust my family or my life to under any circumstance if choice is given.

Last edited:

stormryder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Batesville IN
    Kmart Kommandos'
    Saw one in full BDUs w/ribbons, medals and combat patches.
    None in the right place/ order.
    He was trying to convince a guy that his AR was worth over 1K because it had ABC parts.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Kmart Kommandos'
    Saw one in full BDUs w/ribbons, medals and combat patches.
    None in the right place/ order.
    He was trying to convince a guy that his AR was worth over 1K because it had ABC parts.

whys it hard to believe his AR is worth over $1k? from what Ive seen its very easy to invest over $1k in an AR

as far as what I hate...I hate Charles Daly semi auto shotguns!

elaw555

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Speedway, IN

Nah...go ahead and let him hate it. Then remind him of it when TSHTF and he is begging to borrow a 9mm from you because he is out of ammo and you can get it from stores, other friends, random police officers...:dunno:

Trevorreplys

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2009
    Dislikes:

Mag wobble.
    Missing my target. (Guess that's my problem)
    Trying to look up something on a firearm you want to buy and google pulls up Airsoft guns.
    :ar15:

caseyc

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Central Indiana
    Dont really hate anything but here is my short dislike list

people who bash and say they hate Xd'S
    Glock Vs Xd threads
    AMMO PRICES
    People who tell me my Xd is junk and i should trade it for a real gun